Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Martin Jol: Zesco encounter is tough for us
Ahly manager Martin Jol has talked about his team’s home match against Zesco in the group stages of the CAF Champions League saying that it will be a tough game, but his team will be ready for it as it’s their last chance for qualification to the semifinals.
The Dutch manager added that Al Ahly will enter the match with only one purpose on their mind which is to win, especially that they are targeting to reach the semifinals of the tournament.
Jol has assured that he held several talks with the players to make sure that focus is present in the game in order to win such a crucial match for the club.
Al Ahly will be looking to make up their 3-1 loss against arch rivals Zamalek in the Egypt Cup final by winning against Zesco, who managed to win 3-2 against Ahly in the opening of the group stages.
It’s worth noting that the match will be held today 12 August in Suez Stadium.