Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Ramadan Darwish comes seventh in Judo Olympics
Egyptian Judoka Ramadan Darwish has came seventh in the Judo Olympic competitions after losing to German Karl-Richard Frey by Ippon.
Darwish has lost by Ippon against Karl-Richard Fry in the men’s Olympic 100 kg repechage game. The Egyptian had a chance of winning bronze if he had managed to win against the German.
The Egyptian managed to win by Ippon against Dominic Dugasse of Sychelles in the round of 32 and then winning again in the round of 16 against Cuba’s Jose Armenteros.
Then he lost by Ippon against eventual silver medalist Elmar Gazimov from Azerbaijan in the quarterfinals and then losing again by Ippon in the repechage game against Frey that could have seen him qualify to face Cyrille Maret for a bronze medal.
Egyptians had large hopes on Ramadan Darwish winning a medal in the 2016 Rio Olympics as he was one of KingFut’s Olympians to watch, but his quest for a medal ended in disappointment for Egyptians all.