Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Ramadan Darwish comes seventh in Judo Olympics
Egyptian Judoka Ramadan Darwish has came seventh in the Judo Olympic competitions after losing to German Karl-Richard Frey by Ippon.
Darwish has lost by Ippon against Karl-Richard Fry in the men’s Olympic 100 kg repechage game. The Egyptian had a chance of winning bronze if he had managed to win against the German.
The Egyptian managed to win by Ippon against Dominic Dugasse of Sychelles in the round of 32 and then winning again in the round of 16 against Cuba’s Jose Armenteros.
Then he lost by Ippon against eventual silver medalist Elmar Gazimov from Azerbaijan in the quarterfinals and then losing again by Ippon in the repechage game against Frey that could have seen him qualify to face Cyrille Maret for a bronze medal.
Egyptians had large hopes on Ramadan Darwish winning a medal in the 2016 Rio Olympics as he was one of KingFut’s Olympians to watch, but his quest for a medal ended in disappointment for Egyptians all.