Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Official: Essam El-Hadary signs new contract with Wadi Degla
43-year-old Essam El-Hadary has signed a new two-year contract with Wadi Degla after an astounding performance last season.
El-Hadary’s contract will end in the 2018-2019 season with Wadi Degla, after many reports were claiming his transfer to Al Masry.
The Egyptian international’s performance last season caught the eye of Hector Cuper, the Egyptian national team manager, who added him to the squad for the crucial Africa Cup of Nations qualifying clashes with Nigeria.
El-Hadary, who is regarded as on of the greatest African goalkeepers of all time, does not plan to retire until achieving his dream, which is to reach the World Cup.