KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Official: Essam El-Hadary signs new contract with Wadi Degla
43-year-old Essam El-Hadary has signed a new two-year contract with Wadi Degla after an astounding performance last season.
El-Hadary’s contract will end in the 2018-2019 season with Wadi Degla, after many reports were claiming his transfer to Al Masry.
The Egyptian international’s performance last season caught the eye of Hector Cuper, the Egyptian national team manager, who added him to the squad for the crucial Africa Cup of Nations qualifying clashes with Nigeria.
El-Hadary, who is regarded as on of the greatest African goalkeepers of all time, does not plan to retire until achieving his dream, which is to reach the World Cup.