Pitso Mosimane revealed his interest in signing two Zamalek players ahead of...
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
Official: Essam El-Hadary signs new contract with Wadi Degla
43-year-old Essam El-Hadary has signed a new two-year contract with Wadi Degla after an astounding performance last season.
El-Hadary’s contract will end in the 2018-2019 season with Wadi Degla, after many reports were claiming his transfer to Al Masry.
The Egyptian international’s performance last season caught the eye of Hector Cuper, the Egyptian national team manager, who added him to the squad for the crucial Africa Cup of Nations qualifying clashes with Nigeria.
El-Hadary, who is regarded as on of the greatest African goalkeepers of all time, does not plan to retire until achieving his dream, which is to reach the World Cup.