Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
Official: Essam El-Hadary signs new contract with Wadi Degla
43-year-old Essam El-Hadary has signed a new two-year contract with Wadi Degla after an astounding performance last season.
El-Hadary’s contract will end in the 2018-2019 season with Wadi Degla, after many reports were claiming his transfer to Al Masry.
The Egyptian international’s performance last season caught the eye of Hector Cuper, the Egyptian national team manager, who added him to the squad for the crucial Africa Cup of Nations qualifying clashes with Nigeria.
El-Hadary, who is regarded as on of the greatest African goalkeepers of all time, does not plan to retire until achieving his dream, which is to reach the World Cup.