Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Official: Essam El-Hadary signs new contract with Wadi Degla
43-year-old Essam El-Hadary has signed a new two-year contract with Wadi Degla after an astounding performance last season.
El-Hadary’s contract will end in the 2018-2019 season with Wadi Degla, after many reports were claiming his transfer to Al Masry.
The Egyptian international’s performance last season caught the eye of Hector Cuper, the Egyptian national team manager, who added him to the squad for the crucial Africa Cup of Nations qualifying clashes with Nigeria.
El-Hadary, who is regarded as on of the greatest African goalkeepers of all time, does not plan to retire until achieving his dream, which is to reach the World Cup.