Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
ANNOUNCEMENT: KingFut becomes official digital media partner for Stoke City FC in Arabic
KingFut have been appointed by English Premier League club Stoke City to manage their official Arabic social media accounts and digital media presence across different platforms.
This move comes as part of the English club’s strategy to expand its international reach and communicate with Arabic speaking fans across the Middle East, Africa and the rest of the world.
With a presence of over one million fans on Facebook and over half a million fans on Twitter, the move to address the Potter’s Arabic speaking community will garner more engagement, better communication and more loyalty to the fans in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, especially after the club’s recent acquisition of Egypt and African prodigy Ramadan Sobhi.
— Stoke City FC Arabic (@StokeCityAR) August 12, 2016
Arabic becomes the second language that the club will use to connect with Stoke City supporters worldwide on a daily basis, after English.
Since its inception in 2012, KingFut has evolved from its roots and extended its services to include Arabic and English social media management, innovative digital solutions, and marketing consultation to professional football clubs and sports entities worldwide.
Stoke City become the latest addition to KingFut’s portfolio of Arabic digital media management for European clubs after the recent partnership with Juventus F.C.