Braga suffered a 3-2 defeat in a thrilling game against third-placed Sporting...
- Dost nets hat-trick in Sporting’s 3-2 win over Braga
- VIDEO: Al Ahly’s winning streak ends with draw against Entag
- Elneny left out of Arsenal’s squad as Gunners lose to Tottenham
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
ANNOUNCEMENT: KingFut becomes official digital media partner for Stoke City FC in Arabic
This move comes as part of the English club’s strategy to expand its international reach and communicate with Arabic speaking fans across the Middle East, Africa and the rest of the world.
With a presence of over one million fans on Facebook and over half a million fans on Twitter, the move to address the Potter’s Arabic speaking community will garner more engagement, better communication and more loyalty to the fans in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, especially after the club’s recent acquisition of Egypt and African prodigy Ramadan Sobhi.
— Stoke City FC Arabic (@StokeCityAR) August 12, 2016
Arabic becomes the second language that the club will use to connect with Stoke City supporters worldwide on a daily basis, after English.
Since its inception in 2012, KingFut has evolved from its roots and extended its services to include Arabic and English social media management, innovative digital solutions, and marketing consultation to professional football clubs and sports entities worldwide.
Stoke City become the latest addition to KingFut’s portfolio of Arabic digital media management for European clubs after the recent partnership with Juventus F.C.