Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
ANNOUNCEMENT: KingFut becomes official digital media partner for Stoke City FC in Arabic
KingFut have been appointed by English Premier League club Stoke City to manage their official Arabic social media accounts and digital media presence across different platforms.
This move comes as part of the English club’s strategy to expand its international reach and communicate with Arabic speaking fans across the Middle East, Africa and the rest of the world.
With a presence of over one million fans on Facebook and over half a million fans on Twitter, the move to address the Potter’s Arabic speaking community will garner more engagement, better communication and more loyalty to the fans in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region, especially after the club’s recent acquisition of Egypt and African prodigy Ramadan Sobhi.
— Stoke City FC Arabic (@StokeCityAR) August 12, 2016
Arabic becomes the second language that the club will use to connect with Stoke City supporters worldwide on a daily basis, after English.
Since its inception in 2012, KingFut has evolved from its roots and extended its services to include Arabic and English social media management, innovative digital solutions, and marketing consultation to professional football clubs and sports entities worldwide.
Stoke City become the latest addition to KingFut’s portfolio of Arabic digital media management for European clubs after the recent partnership with Juventus F.C.