Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Arab Contractors Terminate Abdullah Jaber’s Contract
One week after his transfer, Arab Contractors terminated Palestinian national fullback Abdullah Jaber‘s three-year deal.
After managing to secure the deal officially, the Mountain Wolves’ coach Mohamed Oda decided that the player does not meet the team’s expectations and asked for a termination of his contract.
Oda refused to let 23-year-old Jaber to continue training with the team as he didn’t like his performance and sent his concerns to the administration.
It is worth mentioning that Palestine’s “Vidal” attracted interest from several clubs in Egypt, including Al Ahly before they opted to sign Tunisia’s Ali Maaloul. In addition to being on the verge of a move to ENPPI following the sale of Mohamed Nassef to Zamalek, yet, the deal didn’t complete as the player decided to sign for Arab Contractors.