Al Ahly football director and former player Sayed Abdel-Hafiz spoke about his...
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
Arab Contractors Terminate Abdullah Jaber’s Contract
One week after his transfer, Arab Contractors terminated Palestinian national fullback Abdullah Jaber‘s three-year deal.
After managing to secure the deal officially, the Mountain Wolves’ coach Mohamed Oda decided that the player does not meet the team’s expectations and asked for a termination of his contract.
Oda refused to let 23-year-old Jaber to continue training with the team as he didn’t like his performance and sent his concerns to the administration.
It is worth mentioning that Palestine’s “Vidal” attracted interest from several clubs in Egypt, including Al Ahly before they opted to sign Tunisia’s Ali Maaloul. In addition to being on the verge of a move to ENPPI following the sale of Mohamed Nassef to Zamalek, yet, the deal didn’t complete as the player decided to sign for Arab Contractors.