Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Arab Contractors Terminate Abdullah Jaber’s Contract
One week after his transfer, Arab Contractors terminated Palestinian national fullback Abdullah Jaber‘s three-year deal.
After managing to secure the deal officially, the Mountain Wolves’ coach Mohamed Oda decided that the player does not meet the team’s expectations and asked for a termination of his contract.
Oda refused to let 23-year-old Jaber to continue training with the team as he didn’t like his performance and sent his concerns to the administration.
It is worth mentioning that Palestine’s “Vidal” attracted interest from several clubs in Egypt, including Al Ahly before they opted to sign Tunisia’s Ali Maaloul. In addition to being on the verge of a move to ENPPI following the sale of Mohamed Nassef to Zamalek, yet, the deal didn’t complete as the player decided to sign for Arab Contractors.