Egypt giants Al Ahly have announced the date for their encounter with Zambian...
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
Arab Contractors Terminate Abdullah Jaber’s Contract
One week after his transfer, Arab Contractors terminated Palestinian national fullback Abdullah Jaber‘s three-year deal.
After managing to secure the deal officially, the Mountain Wolves’ coach Mohamed Oda decided that the player does not meet the team’s expectations and asked for a termination of his contract.
Oda refused to let 23-year-old Jaber to continue training with the team as he didn’t like his performance and sent his concerns to the administration.
It is worth mentioning that Palestine’s “Vidal” attracted interest from several clubs in Egypt, including Al Ahly before they opted to sign Tunisia’s Ali Maaloul. In addition to being on the verge of a move to ENPPI following the sale of Mohamed Nassef to Zamalek, yet, the deal didn’t complete as the player decided to sign for Arab Contractors.