Ghana coach Avram Grant has demanded the allowance of replacing injured players in...
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
Arab Contractors Terminate Abdullah Jaber’s Contract
One week after his transfer, Arab Contractors terminated Palestinian national fullback Abdullah Jaber‘s three-year deal.
After managing to secure the deal officially, the Mountain Wolves’ coach Mohamed Oda decided that the player does not meet the team’s expectations and asked for a termination of his contract.
Oda refused to let 23-year-old Jaber to continue training with the team as he didn’t like his performance and sent his concerns to the administration.
It is worth mentioning that Palestine’s “Vidal” attracted interest from several clubs in Egypt, including Al Ahly before they opted to sign Tunisia’s Ali Maaloul. In addition to being on the verge of a move to ENPPI following the sale of Mohamed Nassef to Zamalek, yet, the deal didn’t complete as the player decided to sign for Arab Contractors.