Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Egyptian trio feature as Lierse defeat Cercle Brugge
Karim Hafez, Mohammed El Gabbas, and Mostafa Galal all were in action as Lierse SK defeated Cercle Brugge at home in the Belgian First Division.
Areulien Joachim opened the scoring for Egyptian-owned Lierse in the 25th minute. Lierse doubled their lead on the stroke of half-time through a penalty by Areulien, earning him a brace and his club a 2-0 half time lead.
The 2nd half saw Galal come on in the 76th minute for Kenya’s Ajub Masika, before El Gabbas came on in the 79th minute for Dlyan De Belder, as Lierse held on to collect three points. Hafez played the full 90 minutes, picking up a yellow. The Yellow and Black clad side now sit in third place with four points from two games, as Lommel United sit in atop the league on goal difference.