An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
OFFICIAL: Yannick Bolasie moves to Everton
The former Crystal Palace winger stole new Everton manager Ronald Koeman’s attention after impressing at Selhurst Park over the past four seasons, becoming the Dutch manager’s fourth signing of the transfer window.
Bolasie scored seven goals in 27 appearances with DR Congo, leading his country to the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations hosted by Gabon.
The pacy winger joined Crystal Palace in 2012, scoring 13 goals in four seasons, and gaining promotion to the English Premier League at the end of the 2012-2013 season.
Last season, the 27-year-old scored six goals in 30 appearances for the South London-based club. Bolasie was a substitute in Crystal Palace’s 2016-2017 English Premier League opener on Saturday, before signing a five-year contract with the Toffees.
The reported fee of Yannick Bolasie’s transfer to Merseyside is a staggering £25 million.