Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
OFFICIAL: Yannick Bolasie moves to Everton
The former Crystal Palace winger stole new Everton manager Ronald Koeman’s attention after impressing at Selhurst Park over the past four seasons, becoming the Dutch manager’s fourth signing of the transfer window.
Bolasie scored seven goals in 27 appearances with DR Congo, leading his country to the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations hosted by Gabon.
The pacy winger joined Crystal Palace in 2012, scoring 13 goals in four seasons, and gaining promotion to the English Premier League at the end of the 2012-2013 season.
Last season, the 27-year-old scored six goals in 30 appearances for the South London-based club. Bolasie was a substitute in Crystal Palace’s 2016-2017 English Premier League opener on Saturday, before signing a five-year contract with the Toffees.
The reported fee of Yannick Bolasie’s transfer to Merseyside is a staggering £25 million.