Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
OFFICIAL: Yannick Bolasie moves to Everton
The former Crystal Palace winger stole new Everton manager Ronald Koeman’s attention after impressing at Selhurst Park over the past four seasons, becoming the Dutch manager’s fourth signing of the transfer window.
Bolasie scored seven goals in 27 appearances with DR Congo, leading his country to the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations hosted by Gabon.
The pacy winger joined Crystal Palace in 2012, scoring 13 goals in four seasons, and gaining promotion to the English Premier League at the end of the 2012-2013 season.
Last season, the 27-year-old scored six goals in 30 appearances for the South London-based club. Bolasie was a substitute in Crystal Palace’s 2016-2017 English Premier League opener on Saturday, before signing a five-year contract with the Toffees.
The reported fee of Yannick Bolasie’s transfer to Merseyside is a staggering £25 million.