In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
OFFICIAL: Yannick Bolasie moves to Everton
The former Crystal Palace winger stole new Everton manager Ronald Koeman’s attention after impressing at Selhurst Park over the past four seasons, becoming the Dutch manager’s fourth signing of the transfer window.
The pacy winger joined Crystal Palace in 2012, scoring 13 goals in four seasons, and gaining promotion to the English Premier League at the end of the 2012-2013 season.
Last season, the 27-year-old scored six goals in 30 appearances for the South London-based club. Bolasie was a substitute in Crystal Palace’s 2016-2017 English Premier League opener on Saturday, before signing a five-year contract with the Toffees.
The reported fee of Yannick Bolasie’s transfer to Merseyside is a staggering £25 million.