Entag El-Harby put an end to Al Ahly’s seven-match winning streak after...
- VIDEO: Al Ahly’s winning streak ends with draw against Entag
- Elneny left out of Arsenal’s squad as Gunners lose to Tottenham
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
OFFICIAL: Yannick Bolasie moves to Everton
The former Crystal Palace winger stole new Everton manager Ronald Koeman’s attention after impressing at Selhurst Park over the past four seasons, becoming the Dutch manager’s fourth signing of the transfer window.
Bolasie scored seven goals in 27 appearances with DR Congo, leading his country to the 2017 Africa Cup of Nations hosted by Gabon.
The pacy winger joined Crystal Palace in 2012, scoring 13 goals in four seasons, and gaining promotion to the English Premier League at the end of the 2012-2013 season.
Last season, the 27-year-old scored six goals in 30 appearances for the South London-based club. Bolasie was a substitute in Crystal Palace’s 2016-2017 English Premier League opener on Saturday, before signing a five-year contract with the Toffees.
The reported fee of Yannick Bolasie’s transfer to Merseyside is a staggering £25 million.