In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Greco-Roman Wrestling: Rashad and Mahmoud Out of Rio
Mahmoud Rashad and Haitham Mahmoud did not pass the 32 round of the Greco-Roman wrestling tournament as both of them lost to their opponents in the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro 2016 on Sunday.
Mahmoud Fawzy Rashad, who competed in the under 75kg tournament was defeated 2-1 by technical points by European champion Elvin Mursaliyev of Azerbaijan, bronze winner in the 2014 European Championship and gold in the first European Games, in Baku 2015.
Another Egyptian wrestler waved goodbye to the Olympics after losing the 59kg event opener. Haitham Mahmoud lost 8-3 to Chol Yun of DPR Korea, bronze winner in the Asian Championship in 2013 and 2014.