Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Wadi Degla sign Malian Boubacar Diarra from Club Africain
The Maadi-based club confirmed the signing via their social media accounts on Monday evening, with the player joining Degla on a 3-year contract.
Diarra becomes the third African player at Wadi Degla after new signing Samuel Afum, Stanley Ohawuchi and Ronald Kampamba, although the latter two have been loaned out by the club, which means the club can sign yet another foreigner until they returns to the squad.
The defensive midfielder has one cap for the Mali national team – one which came back in 2014 at 20 years of age – but his greatest achievement at the international level is captaining the Mali at the U20 World Cup in 2013.
He also participated in the 2015 Club World Cup with TP Mazembe, under current Degla manager Patrice Carteron after winning the CAF Champions League that year, and joined Club African as the French manager left for Egypt.