Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Wadi Degla sign Malian Boubacar Diarra from Club Africain
The Maadi-based club confirmed the signing via their social media accounts on Monday evening, with the player joining Degla on a 3-year contract.
Diarra becomes the third African player at Wadi Degla after new signing Samuel Afum, Stanley Ohawuchi and Ronald Kampamba, although the latter two have been loaned out by the club, which means the club can sign yet another foreigner until they returns to the squad.
The defensive midfielder has one cap for the Mali national team – one which came back in 2014 at 20 years of age – but his greatest achievement at the international level is captaining the Mali at the U20 World Cup in 2013.
He also participated in the 2015 Club World Cup with TP Mazembe, under current Degla manager Patrice Carteron after winning the CAF Champions League that year, and joined Club African as the French manager left for Egypt.