Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
Wadi Degla sign Malian Boubacar Diarra from Club Africain
The Maadi-based club confirmed the signing via their social media accounts on Monday evening, with the player joining Degla on a 3-year contract.
Diarra becomes the third African player at Wadi Degla after new signing Samuel Afum, Stanley Ohawuchi and Ronald Kampamba, although the latter two have been loaned out by the club, which means the club can sign yet another foreigner until they returns to the squad.
The defensive midfielder has one cap for the Mali national team – one which came back in 2014 at 20 years of age – but his greatest achievement at the international level is captaining the Mali at the U20 World Cup in 2013.
He also participated in the 2015 Club World Cup with TP Mazembe, under current Degla manager Patrice Carteron after winning the CAF Champions League that year, and joined Club African as the French manager left for Egypt.