Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
REPORT: Nine ‘Pharaohs Abroad’ in Cuper’s upcoming camp
Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper has reportedly decided to call-up nine foreign-based players to take part in the upcoming camp.
The Pharaohs will face both Guinea and South Africa on the 30th of August, and the 6th of September, respectively, in preparation for the CAF World Cup qualifiers which are due to start in October 2016.
According to Yallakora, the squad will feature Hull City man Ahmed Elmohamady, who returns to the Egyptian national team for the first time since the friendly against Malawi in June 2015.
The squad also features: Mohamed Salah (Roma), Mohamed Elneny (Arsenal), Omar Gaber (Basel), Ahmed Hassan Kouka (Braga), Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ (Anderlecht), Ramadan Sobhi (Stoke City), Mohamed Abdel-Shafy (Ahli Jeddah).
Wigan Athletic’s Sam Morsy has also received his debut call-up; however, the 24-year-old is awaiting the arrival of his Egyptian passport before he can join the camp.