Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
REPORT: Nine ‘Pharaohs Abroad’ in Cuper’s upcoming camp
Egypt national team coach Hector Cuper has reportedly decided to call-up nine foreign-based players to take part in the upcoming camp.
The Pharaohs will face both Guinea and South Africa on the 30th of August, and the 6th of September, respectively, in preparation for the CAF World Cup qualifiers which are due to start in October 2016.
The squad also features: Mohamed Salah (Roma), Mohamed Elneny (Arsenal), Omar Gaber (Basel), Ahmed Hassan Kouka (Braga), Mahmoud Hassan ‘Trezeguet’ (Anderlecht), Ramadan Sobhi (Stoke City), Mohamed Abdel-Shafy (Ahli Jeddah).
Wigan Athletic’s Sam Morsy has also received his debut call-up; however, the 24-year-old is awaiting the arrival of his Egyptian passport before he can join the camp.
It is worth mentioning that the squad sees the exclusion of ex-Zamalek man Mahmoud Kahraba – who now plays for Ittihad Jeddah, and Panetolikos’ Amr Warda.