The Windy City Open 2017, which will kick off on Thursday in...
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
Sam Morsy called up to the Egyptian National Team
The 24-year-old has been called up to the Egyptian training camp in their preparations for their next two friendlies against Guinea and South Africa.
Morsy first expressed his intentions to play for Egypt in an interview with KingFut.com in 2014 whilst at Chesterfield.
After leading his club side to promotion he moved to Wigan Athletic in January 2016 and it was here that he met Egypt national team manager Hector Cuper, who informed Morsy that he would be involved int he national team set up.
The British-Egyptian midfielder now awaits the arrival of his passport before joining the national team later this month.