Speaking exclusively to KingFut.com, former Arsenal winger and current coach Robert Pires...
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
Sam Morsy called up to the Egyptian National Team
The 24-year-old has been called up to the Egyptian training camp in their preparations for their next two friendlies against Guinea and South Africa.
Morsy first expressed his intentions to play for Egypt in an interview with KingFut.com in 2014 whilst at Chesterfield.
After leading his club side to promotion he moved to Wigan Athletic in January 2016 and it was here that he met Egypt national team manager Hector Cuper, who informed Morsy that he would be involved int he national team set up.
The British-Egyptian midfielder now awaits the arrival of his passport before joining the national team later this month.