After losing the Champions League final on aggregate to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s...
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
Sam Morsy called up to the Egyptian National Team
The 24-year-old has been called up to the Egyptian training camp in their preparations for their next two friendlies against Guinea and South Africa.
Morsy first expressed his intentions to play for Egypt in an interview with KingFut.com in 2014 whilst at Chesterfield.
After leading his club side to promotion he moved to Wigan Athletic in January 2016 and it was here that he met Egypt national team manager Hector Cuper, who informed Morsy that he would be involved int he national team set up.
The British-Egyptian midfielder now awaits the arrival of his passport before joining the national team later this month.