An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Karim El Zoghby eliminated in the third round of equestrian individual jumping
Karim El Zoghby, Egypt’s top equestrian, eyed a historic place in the individual jumping final after he qualified for the third round yesterday.
The 39-year-old had finished among the top 45 riders to go through.
He was penalized nine points in the third round to bring his total record of penalties to 18.
He had also committed nine penalties in the second round, in contrast to his first round which saw him complete a ‘perfect’ ride.
El Zoghby needed to finish among the top 35 riders to qualify for the equestrian individual jumping final.
However, he just missed out by finishing in 40th place in the 2016 Rio Olympics.