Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Karim El Zoghby eliminated in the third round of equestrian individual jumping
The 39-year-old had finished among the top 45 riders to go through.
He was penalized nine points in the third round to bring his total record of penalties to 18.
He had also committed nine penalties in the second round, in contrast to his first round which saw him complete a ‘perfect’ ride.
El Zoghby needed to finish among the top 35 riders to qualify for the equestrian individual jumping final.
However, he just missed out by finishing in 40th place in the 2016 Rio Olympics.