Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
Riyad Mahrez signs new deal with Leicester City
Riyad Mahrez has signed a four-year deal with Leicester city to end any speculation about his future.
The 25-year old-winger is now set to stay with the Premier League champions until June 2020.
Leicester City signed Mahrez from French Ligue 2 outfit Le Havre in 2014.
Since that time, he has established himself as one of the world’s top footballers.
The Algerian became the first African to win the PFA Player of the Year award after leading Leicester to the 2015/2016 Premier League title, scoring 17 goals and recording 11 assists along the way.
He joins Jamie Vardy, Wes Morgan and Kasper Schemiechel as players to have extended their stay with Leicester after fears of a summer exodus.