Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Riyad Mahrez signs new deal with Leicester City
Riyad Mahrez has signed a four-year deal with Leicester city to end any speculation about his future.
The 25-year old-winger is now set to stay with the Premier League champions until June 2020.
Leicester City signed Mahrez from French Ligue 2 outfit Le Havre in 2014.
Since that time, he has established himself as one of the world’s top footballers.
The Algerian became the first African to win the PFA Player of the Year award after leading Leicester to the 2015/2016 Premier League title, scoring 17 goals and recording 11 assists along the way.
Mahrez had been linked with a number of clubs – including Mohamed Elneny’s Arsenal – but has now settled questions on his future.
He joins Jamie Vardy, Wes Morgan and Kasper Schemiechel as players to have extended their stay with Leicester after fears of a summer exodus.