Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Riyad Mahrez signs new deal with Leicester City
Riyad Mahrez has signed a four-year deal with Leicester city to end any speculation about his future.
The 25-year old-winger is now set to stay with the Premier League champions until June 2020.
Leicester City signed Mahrez from French Ligue 2 outfit Le Havre in 2014.
Since that time, he has established himself as one of the world’s top footballers.
The Algerian became the first African to win the PFA Player of the Year award after leading Leicester to the 2015/2016 Premier League title, scoring 17 goals and recording 11 assists along the way.
He joins Jamie Vardy, Wes Morgan and Kasper Schemiechel as players to have extended their stay with Leicester after fears of a summer exodus.