Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Riyad Mahrez signs new deal with Leicester City
Riyad Mahrez has signed a four-year deal with Leicester city to end any speculation about his future.
The 25-year old-winger is now set to stay with the Premier League champions until June 2020.
Leicester City signed Mahrez from French Ligue 2 outfit Le Havre in 2014.
Since that time, he has established himself as one of the world’s top footballers.
The Algerian became the first African to win the PFA Player of the Year award after leading Leicester to the 2015/2016 Premier League title, scoring 17 goals and recording 11 assists along the way.
He joins Jamie Vardy, Wes Morgan and Kasper Schemiechel as players to have extended their stay with Leicester after fears of a summer exodus.