AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
OFFICIAL: Seydou Keita joins Qatari El Jaish
The Mali international midfielder left AS Roma as a free agent after his contract expired with the Italian side. He spent two seasons with the Giallorossi where he scored four goals in 59 appearances.
Keita is most remembered for his spell with FC Barcelona during the period between 2008-12, where he helped the Spanish giants win three La Liga titles and two UEFA Champions League trophies.
Keita ended his successful spell with Barcelona in 2012 to join Chinese Super League side Dalian Aerbin FC. During his career, Keita also played for French clubs Olympique de Marseille, Lens, FC Lorient, as well as Spanish sides Sevilla and Valencia.
The 36-year-old earned 99 caps with Mali’s national team, scoring 26 goals for his country.