Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
OFFICIAL: Seydou Keita joins Qatari El Jaish
The Mali international midfielder left AS Roma as a free agent after his contract expired with the Italian side. He spent two seasons with the Giallorossi where he scored four goals in 59 appearances.
Keita is most remembered for his spell with FC Barcelona during the period between 2008-12, where he helped the Spanish giants win three La Liga titles and two UEFA Champions League trophies.
Keita ended his successful spell with Barcelona in 2012 to join Chinese Super League side Dalian Aerbin FC. During his career, Keita also played for French clubs Olympique de Marseille, Lens, FC Lorient, as well as Spanish sides Sevilla and Valencia.
The 36-year-old earned 99 caps with Mali’s national team, scoring 26 goals for his country.