Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
OFFICIAL: Seydou Keita joins Qatari El Jaish
The Mali international midfielder left AS Roma as a free agent after his contract expired with the Italian side. He spent two seasons with the Giallorossi where he scored four goals in 59 appearances.
Keita is most remembered for his spell with FC Barcelona during the period between 2008-12, where he helped the Spanish giants win three La Liga titles and two UEFA Champions League trophies.
Keita ended his successful spell with Barcelona in 2012 to join Chinese Super League side Dalian Aerbin FC. During his career, Keita also played for French clubs Olympique de Marseille, Lens, FC Lorient, as well as Spanish sides Sevilla and Valencia.
The 36-year-old earned 99 caps with Mali’s national team, scoring 26 goals for his country.