Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
OFFICIAL: Seydou Keita joins Qatari El Jaish
The Mali international midfielder left AS Roma as a free agent after his contract expired with the Italian side. He spent two seasons with the Giallorossi where he scored four goals in 59 appearances.
Keita is most remembered for his spell with FC Barcelona during the period between 2008-12, where he helped the Spanish giants win three La Liga titles and two UEFA Champions League trophies.
Keita ended his successful spell with Barcelona in 2012 to join Chinese Super League side Dalian Aerbin FC. During his career, Keita also played for French clubs Olympique de Marseille, Lens, FC Lorient, as well as Spanish sides Sevilla and Valencia.
The 36-year-old earned 99 caps with Mali’s national team, scoring 26 goals for his country.