Al-Ahli Tripoli qualified to the 2017 CAF Champions League round of 32 after...
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
OFFICIAL: Seydou Keita joins Qatari El Jaish
The Mali international midfielder left AS Roma as a free agent after his contract expired with the Italian side. He spent two seasons with the Giallorossi where he scored four goals in 59 appearances.
Keita is most remembered for his spell with FC Barcelona during the period between 2008-12, where he helped the Spanish giants win three La Liga titles and two UEFA Champions League trophies.
Keita ended his successful spell with Barcelona in 2012 to join Chinese Super League side Dalian Aerbin FC. During his career, Keita also played for French clubs Olympique de Marseille, Lens, FC Lorient, as well as Spanish sides Sevilla and Valencia.
The 36-year-old earned 99 caps with Mali’s national team, scoring 26 goals for his country.