Egypt clinched the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship title after beating...
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
Wydad Casablanca sign Liberian striker William Jebor
Wydad Athletic Club have successfully signed former Talaa’s El Geish striker William Jebor on a one-year loan from Portuguese club Rio Ave.
The Liberian was the Egyptian Premier League’s top scorer in 2013 during his spell with Talaa’ El Geish scoring 10 goals in 13 games. El Geish loaned Jebor to Libyan team Al-Ahli Tripoli SC before selling him to Portuguese side Rio Ave for a fee reported to be around €200,000.
Jebor failed to impress in the Portuguese league as he only scored once in 25 appearances in his first season and was loaned to Spain’s second tier club SD Ponferradina where he scored twice in 25 games as the club was relegated.
The former Tersana and El Geish player becomes Wydad’s fifth signing of the summer window, after Chisom Chikatara, Abdeladim Khadrouf, Youness Bellakhder and Anas Lemrabet.