KingFut covers all the action as Egypt take on Mali in their...
- LIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
Wydad Casablanca sign Liberian striker William Jebor
Wydad Athletic Club have successfully signed former Talaa’s El Geish striker William Jebor on a one-year loan from Portuguese club Rio Ave.
The Liberian was the Egyptian Premier League’s top scorer in 2013 during his spell with Talaa’ El Geish scoring 10 goals in 13 games. El Geish loaned Jebor to Libyan team Al-Ahli Tripoli SC before selling him to Portuguese side Rio Ave for a fee reported to be around €200,000.
Jebor failed to impress in the Portuguese league as he only scored once in 25 appearances in his first season and was loaned to Spain’s second tier club SD Ponferradina where he scored twice in 25 games as the club was relegated.
The former Tersana and El Geish player becomes Wydad’s fifth signing of the summer window, after Chisom Chikatara, Abdeladim Khadrouf, Youness Bellakhder and Anas Lemrabet.