Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
Wydad Casablanca sign Liberian striker William Jebor
Wydad Athletic Club have successfully signed former Talaa’s El Geish striker William Jebor on a one-year loan from Portuguese club Rio Ave.
The Liberian was the Egyptian Premier League’s top scorer in 2013 during his spell with Talaa’ El Geish scoring 10 goals in 13 games. El Geish loaned Jebor to Libyan team Al-Ahli Tripoli SC before selling him to Portuguese side Rio Ave for a fee reported to be around €200,000.
Jebor failed to impress in the Portuguese league as he only scored once in 25 appearances in his first season and was loaned to Spain’s second tier club SD Ponferradina where he scored twice in 25 games as the club was relegated.
The former Tersana and El Geish player becomes Wydad’s fifth signing of the summer window, after Chisom Chikatara, Abdeladim Khadrouf, Youness Bellakhder and Anas Lemrabet.