Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Osama Oraby: We know ASEC well enough and we’ll be ready for them
Ahly’s general coach Osama Oraby has talked about the team’s next match against ASEC Mimosas and how they are getting ready for it.
Osama Oraby has talked about facing ASEC Mimosas and how they’re getting read for them by saying that they know well enough about their opponent after facing them and also by watching them face Zesco and Wydad in the CAF Champions League.
Ahly’s general coach has been assigned to lead the team in the last round match against ASEC Mimosas in the CAF Champions League after Martin Jol’s recent resignation from his post as Ahly manager and the team’s exit from the competition.
Oraby has explained the team’s preparation for the match by saying that they know ASEC’s strengths and weaknesses, so he’ll explain them to the players and prepare a match plan accordingly.
The coach has continued his statement saying that the team is suffering from fatigue due to successive matches as well as the many injuries plaguing the players due to the excessive pressure from the many matches they played.
He assured that the team will get a much needed period of rest following the match in order to come back strong and fresh for the new season as well as preparing all existing and players coming back from their loan spells so Al Ahly would be rejuvenated for their campaign.