Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Osama Oraby: We know ASEC well enough and we’ll be ready for them
Ahly’s general coach Osama Oraby has talked about the team’s next match against ASEC Mimosas and how they are getting ready for it.
Osama Oraby has talked about facing ASEC Mimosas and how they’re getting read for them by saying that they know well enough about their opponent after facing them and also by watching them face Zesco and Wydad in the CAF Champions League.
Ahly’s general coach has been assigned to lead the team in the last round match against ASEC Mimosas in the CAF Champions League after Martin Jol’s recent resignation from his post as Ahly manager and the team’s exit from the competition.
Oraby has explained the team’s preparation for the match by saying that they know ASEC’s strengths and weaknesses, so he’ll explain them to the players and prepare a match plan accordingly.
The coach has continued his statement saying that the team is suffering from fatigue due to successive matches as well as the many injuries plaguing the players due to the excessive pressure from the many matches they played.
He assured that the team will get a much needed period of rest following the match in order to come back strong and fresh for the new season as well as preparing all existing and players coming back from their loan spells so Al Ahly would be rejuvenated for their campaign.