Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Egypt-eligible Alexander Jakobsen makes debut for Norwegian side
Alexander, who was born in Denmark to an Egyptian father and a Danish mother, joined Norway’s FK Bodø Glimt this August as a free agent.
Just few days after joining, Alexander made his debut for the club, as he was chosen in the starting lineup of their away game against Vålerenga Fotball in the league’s 21st week.
The 22-year-old was involved in the goal that gave his side the lead, three minutes before the end of the first half. Alexander played a long ball to Olsen who set a low-cross met by Fitim Azemi into the bottom right corner.
The Danish-Egyptian midfielder was replaced by Jens Petter Hauge in the 58th minute.
Both sides shared the spoils after the hosts levelled the score in the 65th minute through Simen Juklerod.
Following the draw, FK Bodø Glimt moved to the 12th position on 21 points. They will host IK Start, who sit at the bottom of the table, on Saturday.