Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Egypt-eligible Alexander Jakobsen makes debut for Norwegian side
Alexander, who was born in Denmark to an Egyptian father and a Danish mother, joined Norway’s FK Bodø Glimt this August as a free agent.
Just few days after joining, Alexander made his debut for the club, as he was chosen in the starting lineup of their away game against Vålerenga Fotball in the league’s 21st week.
The 22-year-old was involved in the goal that gave his side the lead, three minutes before the end of the first half. Alexander played a long ball to Olsen who set a low-cross met by Fitim Azemi into the bottom right corner.
The Danish-Egyptian midfielder was replaced by Jens Petter Hauge in the 58th minute.
Both sides shared the spoils after the hosts levelled the score in the 65th minute through Simen Juklerod.
Following the draw, FK Bodø Glimt moved to the 12th position on 21 points. They will host IK Start, who sit at the bottom of the table, on Saturday.