Egypt international and Arsenal midfielder Mohamed Elneny has started the process of recovering...
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
Egypt-eligible Alexander Jakobsen makes debut for Norwegian side
Alexander, who was born in Denmark to an Egyptian father and a Danish mother, joined Norway’s FK Bodø Glimt this August as a free agent.
Just few days after joining, Alexander made his debut for the club, as he was chosen in the starting lineup of their away game against Vålerenga Fotball in the league’s 21st week.
The 22-year-old was involved in the goal that gave his side the lead, three minutes before the end of the first half. Alexander played a long ball to Olsen who set a low-cross met by Fitim Azemi into the bottom right corner.
The Danish-Egyptian midfielder was replaced by Jens Petter Hauge in the 58th minute.
Both sides shared the spoils after the hosts levelled the score in the 65th minute through Simen Juklerod.
Following the draw, FK Bodø Glimt moved to the 12th position on 21 points. They will host IK Start, who sit at the bottom of the table, on Saturday.