KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
Egypt-eligible Alexander Jakobsen makes debut for Norwegian side
Alexander, who was born in Denmark to an Egyptian father and a Danish mother, joined Norway’s FK Bodø Glimt this August as a free agent.
Just few days after joining, Alexander made his debut for the club, as he was chosen in the starting lineup of their away game against Vålerenga Fotball in the league’s 21st week.
The 22-year-old was involved in the goal that gave his side the lead, three minutes before the end of the first half. Alexander played a long ball to Olsen who set a low-cross met by Fitim Azemi into the bottom right corner.
The Danish-Egyptian midfielder was replaced by Jens Petter Hauge in the 58th minute.
Both sides shared the spoils after the hosts levelled the score in the 65th minute through Simen Juklerod.
Following the draw, FK Bodø Glimt moved to the 12th position on 21 points. They will host IK Start, who sit at the bottom of the table, on Saturday.