Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
Egypt call up Islam Gamal to replace Rami Rabia
The Al Ahly defender has been ruled out for one month after suffering a knee injury during the team’s training session. The national team’s technical staff responded to the setback by calling up Zamalek’s Islam Gamal.
The Pharaohs will face both Guinea and South Africa on the 30th of August, and the 6th of September, respectively, in preparation for the CAF World Cup qualifiers which are due to start in October 2016.
Goalkeepers: Essam El-Hadary, Ahmed El-Shennawy and Ali Lotfy.
Defenders: Ahmed Fathi, Ahmed Elmohamady, Ahmed Dewidar, Omar Gaber, Islam Gamal, Hamada Tolba, Mohamed Abdel-Shafy, Ali Gabr, Ayman Ashraf.
Midfielders: Walid Soliman, Abdallah El-Said, Ibrahim Salah, Mohamed Elneny, Mohamed Salah, Tarek Hamed, Mahmoud Trezeguet, Ayman Hefny, Ramadan Sobhi, Mostafa Fathi, Sam Morsy
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Marwan Mohsen, Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’, Amr Gamal, Hossam Salama ‘Paulo’
British-Egyptian midfielder Sam Morsy awaits the arrival of his passport before joining the national team later this month.