The Egypt U-20 National Team drew their second game at AFCON after...
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
- Hamoudi included in Al Ahly squad against Dakhleya
- Elmohamady: It’s going to be difficult at Leicester
Egypt call up Islam Gamal to replace Rami Rabia
The Al Ahly defender has been ruled out for one month after suffering a knee injury during the team’s training session. The national team’s technical staff responded to the setback by calling up Zamalek’s Islam Gamal.
The Pharaohs will face both Guinea and South Africa on the 30th of August, and the 6th of September, respectively, in preparation for the CAF World Cup qualifiers which are due to start in October 2016.
Goalkeepers: Essam El-Hadary, Ahmed El-Shennawy and Ali Lotfy.
Defenders: Ahmed Fathi, Ahmed Elmohamady, Ahmed Dewidar, Omar Gaber, Islam Gamal, Hamada Tolba, Mohamed Abdel-Shafy, Ali Gabr, Ayman Ashraf.
Forwards: Bassem Morsi, Marwan Mohsen, Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’, Amr Gamal, Hossam Salama ‘Paulo’
British-Egyptian midfielder Sam Morsy awaits the arrival of his passport before joining the national team later this month.