Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns’...
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns’ midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
Mohamed Salah scores in season opener against Udinese
Perroti, Dzeko and Salah secured their team’s first three points in an easy victory over Udinese.
The visitors’ defense held firm in the first interval; Dzeko, El-Shaarawy and Salah were denied opening goals before the half-time whistle sounded.
The second half was full of action, and saw the referee award Salah’s team two successive penalties, both of which were successfully converted by substitute Diego Perotti.
Salah’s pace earned the Giallorossi the second of their two spot kicks; Badu could only stop the Egyptian by bringing him down inside the area, prompting the referee to point to the spot.
Dzeko and Salah doubled their team’s lead in the last ten minutes of the game; the former made good use of Nainggolan’s pass to find the back of the net, while the latter scored the fourth goal from close range.
Spalletti’s team will take on FC Porto in the second leg of UEFA Champions League play-offs, a week after their 1-1 draw in Portugal.
Afterwards, the Giallorossi will travel to face Cagliari in their second Serie A game.