Al Ahly football manager Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced the team’s CAF Champions League...
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Sam Morsy features, Lierse draw
- Zamalek and Ismaily handed transfer bans
Rami Rabia ruled out for one month
The 23-year-old national team player was injured in his knee during his team’s training session on Tuesday. Rabia then underwent a medical examination which confirmed that he will need to undergo knee surgery.
The Al Ahly defender was ruled out for one month, which means that he will miss the national team’s friendlies against Guinea and South Africa on the 30th of August, and the 6th of September, respectively.