Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny seems happy and satisfied with his role and achievements with...
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
Rami Rabia ruled out for one month
The 23-year-old national team player was injured in his knee during his team’s training session on Tuesday. Rabia then underwent a medical examination which confirmed that he will need to undergo knee surgery.
The Al Ahly defender was ruled out for one month, which means that he will miss the national team’s friendlies against Guinea and South Africa on the 30th of August, and the 6th of September, respectively.