Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Rami Rabia ruled out for one month
The 23-year-old national team player was injured in his knee during his team’s training session on Tuesday. Rabia then underwent a medical examination which confirmed that he will need to undergo knee surgery.
The Al Ahly defender was ruled out for one month, which means that he will miss the national team’s friendlies against Guinea and South Africa on the 30th of August, and the 6th of September, respectively.