Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Rami Rabia ruled out for one month
The 23-year-old national team player was injured in his knee during his team’s training session on Tuesday. Rabia then underwent a medical examination which confirmed that he will need to undergo knee surgery.
The Al Ahly defender was ruled out for one month, which means that he will miss the national team’s friendlies against Guinea and South Africa on the 30th of August, and the 6th of September, respectively.