Egypt’s national volleyball team won the 2016 Women’s U-23 African Nations Championship...
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
Rami Rabia ruled out for one month
The 23-year-old national team player was injured in his knee during his team’s training session on Tuesday. Rabia then underwent a medical examination which confirmed that he will need to undergo knee surgery.
The Al Ahly defender was ruled out for one month, which means that he will miss the national team’s friendlies against Guinea and South Africa on the 30th of August, and the 6th of September, respectively.