Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
Dominique Da Silva joins Cypriot First Division
Da Silva’s club Al Urooba announced that the player will be heading to Cyprus in a free transfer move as he failed to find a club to join after a short period with the UAE-based club.
Al Urooba signed Da Silva from Zamalek for two seasons. However, as the first season ended, the Mauritanian striker was asked by the club administration to find a new team to join, since the club thought that he did not perform well with them.
Da Silva first came to Egypt from Sfaxien in 2011 during Manuel Jose’s stint in Al Ahly. Jose brought him in for his strength and speed and was expected to be the next Flavio. After being released from the Red Devils, he joined historic rivals Zamalek for one unsuccessful year and then moved to Al Urooba.