An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Dominique Da Silva joins Cypriot First Division
Former Al Ahly and Zamalek striker, Mauritanian Dominique Da Silva, moved to Ermis Arafippou FC in Cyrpus.
Da Silva’s club Al Urooba announced that the player will be heading to Cyprus in a free transfer move as he failed to find a club to join after a short period with the UAE-based club.
Al Urooba signed Da Silva from Zamalek for two seasons. However, as the first season ended, the Mauritanian striker was asked by the club administration to find a new team to join, since the club thought that he did not perform well with them.
Da Silva first came to Egypt from Sfaxien in 2011 during Manuel Jose’s stint in Al Ahly. Jose brought him in for his strength and speed and was expected to be the next Flavio. After being released from the Red Devils, he joined historic rivals Zamalek for one unsuccessful year and then moved to Al Urooba.