Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Dominique Da Silva joins Cypriot First Division
Da Silva’s club Al Urooba announced that the player will be heading to Cyprus in a free transfer move as he failed to find a club to join after a short period with the UAE-based club.
Al Urooba signed Da Silva from Zamalek for two seasons. However, as the first season ended, the Mauritanian striker was asked by the club administration to find a new team to join, since the club thought that he did not perform well with them.
Da Silva first came to Egypt from Sfaxien in 2011 during Manuel Jose’s stint in Al Ahly. Jose brought him in for his strength and speed and was expected to be the next Flavio. After being released from the Red Devils, he joined historic rivals Zamalek for one unsuccessful year and then moved to Al Urooba.