Egypt international Mohamed Salah featured in his side’s 3-1 loss to arch-rivals Lazio...
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
Dominique Da Silva joins Cypriot First Division
Former Al Ahly and Zamalek striker, Mauritanian Dominique Da Silva, moved to Ermis Arafippou FC in Cyrpus.
Da Silva’s club Al Urooba announced that the player will be heading to Cyprus in a free transfer move as he failed to find a club to join after a short period with the UAE-based club.
Al Urooba signed Da Silva from Zamalek for two seasons. However, as the first season ended, the Mauritanian striker was asked by the club administration to find a new team to join, since the club thought that he did not perform well with them.
Da Silva first came to Egypt from Sfaxien in 2011 during Manuel Jose’s stint in Al Ahly. Jose brought him in for his strength and speed and was expected to be the next Flavio. After being released from the Red Devils, he joined historic rivals Zamalek for one unsuccessful year and then moved to Al Urooba.