Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
Dominique Da Silva joins Cypriot First Division
Former Al Ahly and Zamalek striker, Mauritanian Dominique Da Silva, moved to Ermis Arafippou FC in Cyrpus.
Da Silva’s club Al Urooba announced that the player will be heading to Cyprus in a free transfer move as he failed to find a club to join after a short period with the UAE-based club.
Al Urooba signed Da Silva from Zamalek for two seasons. However, as the first season ended, the Mauritanian striker was asked by the club administration to find a new team to join, since the club thought that he did not perform well with them.
Da Silva first came to Egypt from Sfaxien in 2011 during Manuel Jose’s stint in Al Ahly. Jose brought him in for his strength and speed and was expected to be the next Flavio. After being released from the Red Devils, he joined historic rivals Zamalek for one unsuccessful year and then moved to Al Urooba.