Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
EXCLUSIVE | Taher Mohamed undergoing trial at Le Havre
KingFut can confirm Taher, 18, was training with Le Havre after catching the eye of manager Bob Bradley.
Bradley, who previously managed the Pharaohs’ senior national team expressed interest in having the Arab Contractors hitman on trial at Le Havre.
In addition, KingFut sources confirm a first approach from the Ligue 2 side has been made with player’s club for a transfer.
Taher hit the spotlight since his rise with the U21 national team along with Stoke City’s Ramadan Sobhi & Al Ahly midfielder Akram Tawfik.
KingFut can also confirm the presence of interest from Danish side FC Nordsjælland for the Egyptian.
The player confirmed to KingFut weeks ago that he was set for a trial at Sporting Clube de Portugal, but the trial never went through and has now attracted a move from France.
Taher managed to score two goals for Arab Contractors in the Egyptian Premier league last season, and has just one more year left on his contract with the club.