The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
EXCLUSIVE | Taher Mohamed undergoing trial at Le Havre
KingFut can confirm Taher, 18, was training with Le Havre after catching the eye of manager Bob Bradley.
Bradley, who previously managed the Pharaohs’ senior national team expressed interest in having the Arab Contractors hitman on trial at Le Havre.
In addition, KingFut sources confirm a first approach from the Ligue 2 side has been made with player’s club for a transfer.
Taher hit the spotlight since his rise with the U21 national team along with Stoke City’s Ramadan Sobhi & Al Ahly midfielder Akram Tawfik.
KingFut can also confirm the presence of interest from Danish side FC Nordsjælland for the Egyptian.
The player confirmed to KingFut weeks ago that he was set for a trial at Sporting Clube de Portugal, but the trial never went through and has now attracted a move from France.
Taher managed to score two goals for Arab Contractors in the Egyptian Premier league last season, and has just one more year left on his contract with the club.