Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
EXCLUSIVE | Taher Mohamed undergoing trial at Le Havre
KingFut can confirm Taher, 18, was training with Le Havre after catching the eye of manager Bob Bradley.
Bradley, who previously managed the Pharaohs’ senior national team expressed interest in having the Arab Contractors hitman on trial at Le Havre.
In addition, KingFut sources confirm a first approach from the Ligue 2 side has been made with player’s club for a transfer.
Taher hit the spotlight since his rise with the U21 national team along with Stoke City’s Ramadan Sobhi & Al Ahly midfielder Akram Tawfik.
KingFut can also confirm the presence of interest from Danish side FC Nordsjælland for the Egyptian.
The player confirmed to KingFut weeks ago that he was set for a trial at Sporting Clube de Portugal, but the trial never went through and has now attracted a move from France.
Taher managed to score two goals for Arab Contractors in the Egyptian Premier league last season, and has just one more year left on his contract with the club.