The UEFA Champions League trophy will visit Cairo on a two-day tour...
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
EXCLUSIVE | Taher Mohamed undergoing trial at Le Havre
KingFut can confirm Taher, 18, was training with Le Havre after catching the eye of manager Bob Bradley.
Bradley, who previously managed the Pharaohs’ senior national team expressed interest in having the Arab Contractors hitman on trial at Le Havre.
In addition, KingFut sources confirm a first approach from the Ligue 2 side has been made with player’s club for a transfer.
Taher hit the spotlight since his rise with the U21 national team along with Stoke City’s Ramadan Sobhi & Al Ahly midfielder Akram Tawfik.
KingFut can also confirm the presence of interest from Danish side FC Nordsjælland for the Egyptian.
The player confirmed to KingFut weeks ago that he was set for a trial at Sporting Clube de Portugal, but the trial never went through and has now attracted a move from France.
Taher managed to score two goals for Arab Contractors in the Egyptian Premier league last season, and has just one more year left on his contract with the club.