Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
EXCLUSIVE | Taher Mohamed undergoing trial at Le Havre
KingFut can confirm Taher, 18, was training with Le Havre after catching the eye of manager Bob Bradley.
Bradley, who previously managed the Pharaohs’ senior national team expressed interest in having the Arab Contractors hitman on trial at Le Havre.
In addition, KingFut sources confirm a first approach from the Ligue 2 side has been made with player’s club for a transfer.
Taher hit the spotlight since his rise with the U21 national team along with Stoke City’s Ramadan Sobhi & Al Ahly midfielder Akram Tawfik.
KingFut can also confirm the presence of interest from Danish side FC Nordsjælland for the Egyptian.
The player confirmed to KingFut weeks ago that he was set for a trial at Sporting Clube de Portugal, but the trial never went through and has now attracted a move from France.
Taher managed to score two goals for Arab Contractors in the Egyptian Premier league last season, and has just one more year left on his contract with the club.