Al Masry have renewed Hossam Hassan’s contract as he continues to manage...
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
Koka assists as Braga secure late draw against his former club
Koka’s first impact of the game against his former club came in the 15th minute from a header, but it was easily saved by Rio Ave’s goalkeeper.
Rio Ave took the lead after 40 minutes through Pedro Moreira who headed Heldon’s cross into the bottom of the net.
SC Braga left it late to salvage their fourth point of the season. In the first minute of stoppage time, Koka’s smart pass sent Nikola Stojilijkovic through on goal, and his strike found the net.
Following Stojilikovic’s equalizer, some SC Braga fans entered the pitch celebrating the goal, but they were caught by the police. The Egyptian striker earned the respect of the fans after saving one of the fans from the police’s tough treatment.
SC Braga currently lie in seventh place with four points from two games. Koka and his teammates will be looking to secure another win next week, as they will travel to play GD Estoril, who sit in 17th place with zero points.