Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Koka assists as Braga secure late draw against his former club
Koka’s first impact of the game against his former club came in the 15th minute from a header, but it was easily saved by Rio Ave’s goalkeeper.
Rio Ave took the lead after 40 minutes through Pedro Moreira who headed Heldon’s cross into the bottom of the net.
SC Braga left it late to salvage their fourth point of the season. In the first minute of stoppage time, Koka’s smart pass sent Nikola Stojilijkovic through on goal, and his strike found the net.
Following Stojilikovic’s equalizer, some SC Braga fans entered the pitch celebrating the goal, but they were caught by the police. The Egyptian striker earned the respect of the fans after saving one of the fans from the police’s tough treatment.
SC Braga currently lie in seventh place with four points from two games. Koka and his teammates will be looking to secure another win next week, as they will travel to play GD Estoril, who sit in 17th place with zero points.