Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Koka assists as Braga secure late draw against his former club
Koka’s first impact of the game against his former club came in the 15th minute from a header, but it was easily saved by Rio Ave’s goalkeeper.
Rio Ave took the lead after 40 minutes through Pedro Moreira who headed Heldon’s cross into the bottom of the net.
SC Braga left it late to salvage their fourth point of the season. In the first minute of stoppage time, Koka’s smart pass sent Nikola Stojilijkovic through on goal, and his strike found the net.
Following Stojilikovic’s equalizer, some SC Braga fans entered the pitch celebrating the goal, but they were caught by the police. The Egyptian striker earned the respect of the fans after saving one of the fans from the police’s tough treatment.
SC Braga currently lie in seventh place with four points from two games. Koka and his teammates will be looking to secure another win next week, as they will travel to play GD Estoril, who sit in 17th place with zero points.