Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
Mortada Mansour suspends Bassem Morsy from Zamalek
Morsy, who scored a brace in Zamalek’s win over Al Ahly in the Egypt Cup and scored the only goal in Zamalek’s win over Enyimba in the CAF Champions League, is set to face a ban despite his impressive performances.
Several news outlets say that Mansour is preparing to send the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) a formal letter, asking them to exclude Morsy from the national team.
Bassem Morsy had reportedly attended the wedding of an Ultras White Knights member in the city of Tanta, inducing Mansour’s decision to ban the striker.
This is not the first time Mortada Mansour has banned and fined a Zamalek player for celebrating or interacting with a White Knights member.
Mansour, who has a dark history with the supporter group, banned Shikabala, Omar Gaber, and others several times for celebrating with the group.