Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Mortada Mansour suspends Bassem Morsy from Zamalek
Morsy, who scored a brace in Zamalek’s win over Al Ahly in the Egypt Cup and scored the only goal in Zamalek’s win over Enyimba in the CAF Champions League, is set to face a ban despite his impressive performances.
Several news outlets say that Mansour is preparing to send the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) a formal letter, asking them to exclude Morsy from the national team.
Bassem Morsy had reportedly attended the wedding of an Ultras White Knights member in the city of Tanta, inducing Mansour’s decision to ban the striker.
This is not the first time Mortada Mansour has banned and fined a Zamalek player for celebrating or interacting with a White Knights member.
Mansour, who has a dark history with the supporter group, banned Shikabala, Omar Gaber, and others several times for celebrating with the group.