Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has stressed that Egypt manager Hector Cuper...
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
Mortada Mansour suspends Bassem Morsy from Zamalek
Morsy, who scored a brace in Zamalek’s win over Al Ahly in the Egypt Cup and scored the only goal in Zamalek’s win over Enyimba in the CAF Champions League, is set to face a ban despite his impressive performances.
Several news outlets say that Mansour is preparing to send the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) a formal letter, asking them to exclude Morsy from the national team.
Bassem Morsy had reportedly attended the wedding of an Ultras White Knights member in the city of Tanta, inducing Mansour’s decision to ban the striker.
This is not the first time Mortada Mansour has banned and fined a Zamalek player for celebrating or interacting with a White Knights member.
Mansour, who has a dark history with the supporter group, banned Shikabala, Omar Gaber, and others several times for celebrating with the group.