Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Mortada Mansour suspends Bassem Morsy from Zamalek
Morsy, who scored a brace in Zamalek’s win over Al Ahly in the Egypt Cup and scored the only goal in Zamalek’s win over Enyimba in the CAF Champions League, is set to face a ban despite his impressive performances.
Several news outlets say that Mansour is preparing to send the Egyptian Football Association (EFA) a formal letter, asking them to exclude Morsy from the national team.
Bassem Morsy had reportedly attended the wedding of an Ultras White Knights member in the city of Tanta, inducing Mansour’s decision to ban the striker.
This is not the first time Mortada Mansour has banned and fined a Zamalek player for celebrating or interacting with a White Knights member.
Mansour, who has a dark history with the supporter group, banned Shikabala, Omar Gaber, and others several times for celebrating with the group.