KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
Abou-Treika: Salah could have won an Olympic medal
Mohamed Abou-Treika insisted on the quality of the Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah, as he kept praising his form and mostly his speed, comparing him to legendary sprinter Usain Bolt of Jamaica.
The African legend during analyzing the match on BeIN Sports on Tuesday said: “I was talking with Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ about Salah’s qualities and speed earlier.
“I think Egypt lost a silver medal at the Olympics, as Mohamed Salah didn’t join the Olympics to compete with Usain Bolt,” Abou-Trieka said jokingly.
Mohamed Salah and AS Roma failed to qualify to the group stage round in the UEFA Champions league, as the automatically find themselves in the 2016/17 UEFA Europa League after their humiliating loss against FC Porto.