Mohamed Salah scored a brace for his Roma side, who comfortably handled...
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli suffer a shocking defeat to Bunyodkor
- VIDEO: Abdelfattah howler helps Zamalek beat Al Masry 1-0
- EFA suspend Ismaily’s midfielder, Ahmed Hossam Mido
- Smouha stunned by fifth ACL injury this season
- Basketball: Sporting Club wins Egypt Cup after beating Al Ahly
- Warda comments on MOTM award after Platanias win
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Tanta clash
- LISTEN: What to do with a problem by the name of Mortada?
Abou-Treika: Salah could have won an Olympic medal
Mohamed Abou-Treika insisted on the quality of the Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah, as he kept praising his form and mostly his speed, comparing him to legendary sprinter Usain Bolt of Jamaica.
The African legend during analyzing the match on BeIN Sports on Tuesday said: “I was talking with Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ about Salah’s qualities and speed earlier.
“I think Egypt lost a silver medal at the Olympics, as Mohamed Salah didn’t join the Olympics to compete with Usain Bolt,” Abou-Trieka said jokingly.
Mohamed Salah and AS Roma failed to qualify to the group stage round in the UEFA Champions league, as the automatically find themselves in the 2016/17 UEFA Europa League after their humiliating loss against FC Porto.