ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Abou-Treika: Salah could have won an Olympic medal
Mohamed Abou-Treika insisted on the quality of the Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah, as he kept praising his form and mostly his speed, comparing him to legendary sprinter Usain Bolt of Jamaica.
The African legend during analyzing the match on BeIN Sports on Tuesday said: “I was talking with Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ about Salah’s qualities and speed earlier.
“I think Egypt lost a silver medal at the Olympics, as Mohamed Salah didn’t join the Olympics to compete with Usain Bolt,” Abou-Trieka said jokingly.
Mohamed Salah and AS Roma failed to qualify to the group stage round in the UEFA Champions league, as the automatically find themselves in the 2016/17 UEFA Europa League after their humiliating loss against FC Porto.