Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Abou-Treika: Salah could have won an Olympic medal
Mohamed Abou-Treika insisted on the quality of the Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah, as he kept praising his form and mostly his speed, comparing him to legendary sprinter Usain Bolt of Jamaica.
The African legend during analyzing the match on BeIN Sports on Tuesday said: “I was talking with Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ about Salah’s qualities and speed earlier.
“I think Egypt lost a silver medal at the Olympics, as Mohamed Salah didn’t join the Olympics to compete with Usain Bolt,” Abou-Trieka said jokingly.
Mohamed Salah and AS Roma failed to qualify to the group stage round in the UEFA Champions league, as the automatically find themselves in the 2016/17 UEFA Europa League after their humiliating loss against FC Porto.