Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Abou-Treika: Salah could have won an Olympic medal
Mohamed Abou-Treika insisted on the quality of the Egyptian winger Mohamed Salah, as he kept praising his form and mostly his speed, comparing him to legendary sprinter Usain Bolt of Jamaica.
The African legend during analyzing the match on BeIN Sports on Tuesday said: “I was talking with Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ about Salah’s qualities and speed earlier.
“I think Egypt lost a silver medal at the Olympics, as Mohamed Salah didn’t join the Olympics to compete with Usain Bolt,” Abou-Trieka said jokingly.
Mohamed Salah and AS Roma failed to qualify to the group stage round in the UEFA Champions league, as the automatically find themselves in the 2016/17 UEFA Europa League after their humiliating loss against FC Porto.