KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
Lorient set to make offer to CD Nacional for Aly Ghazal – Report
The French side, who are looking to bolster their defensive options, are expected to make an opening offer of €400,000 for the Egyptian defensive midfielder to test Nacional’s willingness to sell the player.
It is however understood that Nacional won’t let the 24-year-old, whose contract expires in summer 2018, leave for less than €800,000.
Ghazal has been an integral part of CD Nacional’s squad over the last couple of seasons, becoming the first Egyptian to captain his team in the Primeira Liga.
According to several news reports, Ghazal has been on the radar of several clubs including Bordeaux, Marseille, Hamburger SV and FC Köln.
The 24-year-old joined Nacional da Madeira in January 2013 after making a switch from Egyptian Premier League side Wadi Degla.