South Africa’s Minister of Sport and Recreation Fikiler Mbalula has expressed his discontent...
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
Lorient set to make offer to CD Nacional for Aly Ghazal – Report
The French side, who are looking to bolster their defensive options, are expected to make an opening offer of €400,000 for the Egyptian defensive midfielder to test Nacional’s willingness to sell the player.
It is however understood that Nacional won’t let the 24-year-old, whose contract expires in summer 2018, leave for less than €800,000.
Ghazal has been an integral part of CD Nacional’s squad over the last couple of seasons, becoming the first Egyptian to captain his team in the Primeira Liga.
According to several news reports, Ghazal has been on the radar of several clubs including Bordeaux, Marseille, Hamburger SV and FC Köln.
The 24-year-old joined Nacional da Madeira in January 2013 after making a switch from Egyptian Premier League side Wadi Degla.