AS Roma winger Stephan El Shaarawy has stated that he has a...
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
Lorient set to make offer to CD Nacional for Aly Ghazal – Report
The French side, who are looking to bolster their defensive options, are expected to make an opening offer of €400,000 for the Egyptian defensive midfielder to test Nacional’s willingness to sell the player.
It is however understood that Nacional won’t let the 24-year-old, whose contract expires in summer 2018, leave for less than €800,000.
Ghazal has been an integral part of CD Nacional’s squad over the last couple of seasons, becoming the first Egyptian to captain his team in the Primeira Liga.
According to several news reports, Ghazal has been on the radar of several clubs including Bordeaux, Marseille, Hamburger SV and FC Köln.
The 24-year-old joined Nacional da Madeira in January 2013 after making a switch from Egyptian Premier League side Wadi Degla.