Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Lorient set to make offer to CD Nacional for Aly Ghazal – Report
The French side, who are looking to bolster their defensive options, are expected to make an opening offer of €400,000 for the Egyptian defensive midfielder to test Nacional’s willingness to sell the player.
It is however understood that Nacional won’t let the 24-year-old, whose contract expires in summer 2018, leave for less than €800,000.
Ghazal has been an integral part of CD Nacional’s squad over the last couple of seasons, becoming the first Egyptian to captain his team in the Primeira Liga.
According to several news reports, Ghazal has been on the radar of several clubs including Bordeaux, Marseille, Hamburger SV and FC Köln.
The 24-year-old joined Nacional da Madeira in January 2013 after making a switch from Egyptian Premier League side Wadi Degla.