Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Ramadan Sobhi features as Stoke thrash Stevenage in EFL Cup
Ramadan Sobhi came on as a second-half substitute as Stoke City notched a 4-0 win over Stevenage on Tuesday to ease into the third round of the EFL Cup.
Sobhi made his official debut for the Potters in the team’s 4-1 loss to Manchester City in gameweek 2 of the English Premier League.
Peter Crouch gave his side an early lead as he converted Jon Walters’ effort after it came back off the bar in the 13th minute.
Phil Bardsley doubled his side’s lead in the 32nd minute as he fired a 30-yard strike into the top corner, giving the Potters a 2-0 lead over the League Two side ahead of the break.
Three minutes into the second half, Crouch added his second and the third for Stoke as he headed the ball into the bottom corner.
Twenty minutes to full time, the ex-England striker completed his hat-trick, bagging his third with a bicycle kick to give Stoke a comfortable 4-0 victory over their hosts, and help them cruise into the third round of the EFL Cup set for the week commencing September 19.
Stoke, who kicked-off their Premier League season with a loss and a draw, are scheduled to travel to Goodison Park face Everton on Saturday.