Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Yannick Zakri arrives in South Africa to complete Sundowns move
ASEC Mimosas star Yannick Zakri has arrived in South Africa ahead of completing his move to Mamelodi Sundowns.
Zamalek target Krahire Yannick Zakri is one step away from completing his move to South Africa’s Mamelodi Sundowns after arriving earlier on Wednesday.
KingFut confirmed yesterday that a deal was struck between Sundowns and ASEC over the transfer of the player to the club in the current transfer window but now the pace has picked up.
The player made use of his CAF Champions League match suspension and took the trip to South Africa to negotiate personal terms ahead of putting pen-to-paper.
KingFut understands the 25-year-old will be asking for wages in the region of $250,000 per season to complete his move to the club.
Zakri was long courted by Cairo giants Zamalek but their $200,000 bid officially fell through after Mamelodi Sundowns put in an unmatchable bid for the player, despite him having just one year left on his contract.
The forward has been in superb form in the Champions League this season, masterminding his side’s win against Al Ahly in Cairo while proving to be the bright spark for ASEC last gameweek against Wydad Casablanca with a sensational solo goal.