A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
Yannick Zakri arrives in South Africa to complete Sundowns move
ASEC Mimosas star Yannick Zakri has arrived in South Africa ahead of completing his move to Mamelodi Sundowns.
Zamalek target Krahire Yannick Zakri is one step away from completing his move to South Africa’s Mamelodi Sundowns after arriving earlier on Wednesday.
KingFut confirmed yesterday that a deal was struck between Sundowns and ASEC over the transfer of the player to the club in the current transfer window but now the pace has picked up.
The player made use of his CAF Champions League match suspension and took the trip to South Africa to negotiate personal terms ahead of putting pen-to-paper.
KingFut understands the 25-year-old will be asking for wages in the region of $250,000 per season to complete his move to the club.
Zakri was long courted by Cairo giants Zamalek but their $200,000 bid officially fell through after Mamelodi Sundowns put in an unmatchable bid for the player, despite him having just one year left on his contract.
The forward has been in superb form in the Champions League this season, masterminding his side’s win against Al Ahly in Cairo while proving to be the bright spark for ASEC last gameweek against Wydad Casablanca with a sensational solo goal.