After two successive defeats in the league, Zamalek returned to winning ways...
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
- AS Roma star Mohamed Salah: I’m happy to be back
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms serious offer for Aly Ghazal from France
Nacional captain Aly Ghazal has received offers from several clubs, including Greek giants Panathinaikos.
Speaking to KingFut, the 24-year-old’s agent Christian Emile confirmed that a French club is in serious talks for the player’s services, with bids from Greece and Italy already rejected.
“There is a club in talks now with us for the transfer of Aly, however Nacional value their captain highly so any buying club must match this valuation,” Emile confirmed.
Ghazal has been heavily linked to FC Lorient of France over the past few days, despite not naming the club, Emile confirmed that it was a club from France that was looking to sign the Egyptian.
He concluded: “In fact, Nacional rejected a good offer from Panathanaikos earlier in the window as well as an Italian club that I will not name because they may still come back in for him before the market closes.
Aly Ghazal has attracted plaudits since cementing his position as one of the pillars Nacional are built around, with the Egyptian carrying the captain’s armband in the club’s few preseason friendlies as well as their first league match of the 2016/17 season.