Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms serious offer for Aly Ghazal from France
Nacional captain Aly Ghazal has received offers from several clubs, including Greek giants Panathinaikos.
Speaking to KingFut, the 24-year-old’s agent Christian Emile confirmed that a French club is in serious talks for the player’s services, with bids from Greece and Italy already rejected.
“There is a club in talks now with us for the transfer of Aly, however Nacional value their captain highly so any buying club must match this valuation,” Emile confirmed.
Ghazal has been heavily linked to FC Lorient of France over the past few days, despite not naming the club, Emile confirmed that it was a club from France that was looking to sign the Egyptian.
He concluded: “In fact, Nacional rejected a good offer from Panathanaikos earlier in the window as well as an Italian club that I will not name because they may still come back in for him before the market closes.
Aly Ghazal has attracted plaudits since cementing his position as one of the pillars Nacional are built around, with the Egyptian carrying the captain’s armband in the club’s few preseason friendlies as well as their first league match of the 2016/17 season.