Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms serious offer for Aly Ghazal from France
Nacional captain Aly Ghazal has received offers from several clubs, including Greek giants Panathinaikos.
Speaking to KingFut, the 24-year-old’s agent Christian Emile confirmed that a French club is in serious talks for the player’s services, with bids from Greece and Italy already rejected.
“There is a club in talks now with us for the transfer of Aly, however Nacional value their captain highly so any buying club must match this valuation,” Emile confirmed.
Ghazal has been heavily linked to FC Lorient of France over the past few days, despite not naming the club, Emile confirmed that it was a club from France that was looking to sign the Egyptian.
He concluded: “In fact, Nacional rejected a good offer from Panathanaikos earlier in the window as well as an Italian club that I will not name because they may still come back in for him before the market closes.
Aly Ghazal has attracted plaudits since cementing his position as one of the pillars Nacional are built around, with the Egyptian carrying the captain’s armband in the club’s few preseason friendlies as well as their first league match of the 2016/17 season.