Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms serious offer for Aly Ghazal from France
Nacional captain Aly Ghazal has received offers from several clubs, including Greek giants Panathinaikos.
Speaking to KingFut, the 24-year-old’s agent Christian Emile confirmed that a French club is in serious talks for the player’s services, with bids from Greece and Italy already rejected.
“There is a club in talks now with us for the transfer of Aly, however Nacional value their captain highly so any buying club must match this valuation,” Emile confirmed.
Ghazal has been heavily linked to FC Lorient of France over the past few days, despite not naming the club, Emile confirmed that it was a club from France that was looking to sign the Egyptian.
He concluded: “In fact, Nacional rejected a good offer from Panathanaikos earlier in the window as well as an Italian club that I will not name because they may still come back in for him before the market closes.
Aly Ghazal has attracted plaudits since cementing his position as one of the pillars Nacional are built around, with the Egyptian carrying the captain’s armband in the club’s few preseason friendlies as well as their first league match of the 2016/17 season.