Héctor Cúper spoke about Abdel-Shafy’s situation, Elneny and Kahraba ahead of Egypt’s crucial encounter...
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
Algerian Midfielder Nabil Bentaleb joins FC Schalke on loan
The 21-year old midfielder passed his medical examination successfully last Thursday and the deal was finalized over the past week. Bentaleb is set to don the Number 10 Jersery previously worn by current Wolfsburg midfielder Julian Draxler.
Bentaleb told Fc Schalke “I am really looking forward to this new challenge at Schalke and getting to know the fans. I first learned of Schalke’s interest six weeks ago and have been hoping since then that the transfer would be completed. Schalke 04 are a big club and their fans have a great reputation in England,”
“Visiting here in the last week has only confirmed my desire to join. I am very happy and I will work hard to help the team to achieve all their goals throughout the season.”
Bentaleb joined Tottenham academy team in 2012 from USL Dunkirk , after impressing in the academy and the reserves teams, Bentaleb was promoted in 2013 to feature in 45 top flight appearances for the Spurs. He also has 19 international caps to his name with Algeria, scoring three times.