Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Algerian Midfielder Nabil Bentaleb joins FC Schalke on loan
The 21-year old midfielder passed his medical examination successfully last Thursday and the deal was finalized over the past week. Bentaleb is set to don the Number 10 Jersery previously worn by current Wolfsburg midfielder Julian Draxler.
Bentaleb told Fc Schalke “I am really looking forward to this new challenge at Schalke and getting to know the fans. I first learned of Schalke’s interest six weeks ago and have been hoping since then that the transfer would be completed. Schalke 04 are a big club and their fans have a great reputation in England,”
“Visiting here in the last week has only confirmed my desire to join. I am very happy and I will work hard to help the team to achieve all their goals throughout the season.”
Bentaleb joined Tottenham academy team in 2012 from USL Dunkirk , after impressing in the academy and the reserves teams, Bentaleb was promoted in 2013 to feature in 45 top flight appearances for the Spurs. He also has 19 international caps to his name with Algeria, scoring three times.