Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Algerian Midfielder Nabil Bentaleb joins FC Schalke on loan
The 21-year old midfielder passed his medical examination successfully last Thursday and the deal was finalized over the past week. Bentaleb is set to don the Number 10 Jersery previously worn by current Wolfsburg midfielder Julian Draxler.
Bentaleb told Fc Schalke “I am really looking forward to this new challenge at Schalke and getting to know the fans. I first learned of Schalke’s interest six weeks ago and have been hoping since then that the transfer would be completed. Schalke 04 are a big club and their fans have a great reputation in England,”
“Visiting here in the last week has only confirmed my desire to join. I am very happy and I will work hard to help the team to achieve all their goals throughout the season.”
Bentaleb joined Tottenham academy team in 2012 from USL Dunkirk , after impressing in the academy and the reserves teams, Bentaleb was promoted in 2013 to feature in 45 top flight appearances for the Spurs. He also has 19 international caps to his name with Algeria, scoring three times.