The goal-line referees was tested for the first time in Egypt during...
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Cuper: Qualifying to the World Cup was always our number one goal
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
Cameroon’s Samuel Nlend joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Egyptian Premier League side Ittihad of Alexandria have announced the signing of Cameroon international Samuel Nlend, coming from Cameroonian club USD Union Douala.
Nlend, who was approached by Cairo giants Al Ahly few months ago, has signed a three-year contract with Ittihad on a free transfer after the player’s contract with Union Douala had expired.
“I preferred joining Ittihad after I knew the big effort the club has done in order to reinforce the team with great players,” the 21-year-old striker said after signing for the Alexandria-based club.
Nlend also said that he is astonished that Ittihad failed to win trophies in the past years, expressing his willingness to win a trophy with the club soon.