Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Cameroon’s Samuel Nlend joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Nlend, who was approached by Cairo giants Al Ahly few months ago, has signed a three-year contract with Ittihad on a free transfer after the player’s contract with Union Douala had expired.
“I preferred joining Ittihad after I knew the big effort the club has done in order to reinforce the team with great players,” the 21-year-old striker said after signing for the Alexandria-based club.
Nlend also said that he is astonished that Ittihad failed to win trophies in the past years, expressing his willingness to win a trophy with the club soon.