Egypt international Amr Warda scored his second PAOK goal as his side...
- VIDEO: Warda scores in PAOK’s 5-1 win against Kerkyra
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
Cameroon’s Samuel Nlend joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Nlend, who was approached by Cairo giants Al Ahly few months ago, has signed a three-year contract with Ittihad on a free transfer after the player’s contract with Union Douala had expired.
“I preferred joining Ittihad after I knew the big effort the club has done in order to reinforce the team with great players,” the 21-year-old striker said after signing for the Alexandria-based club.
Nlend also said that he is astonished that Ittihad failed to win trophies in the past years, expressing his willingness to win a trophy with the club soon.