Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Cameroon’s Samuel Nlend joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Egyptian Premier League side Ittihad of Alexandria have announced the signing of Cameroon international Samuel Nlend, coming from Cameroonian club USD Union Douala.
Nlend, who was approached by Cairo giants Al Ahly few months ago, has signed a three-year contract with Ittihad on a free transfer after the player’s contract with Union Douala had expired.
“I preferred joining Ittihad after I knew the big effort the club has done in order to reinforce the team with great players,” the 21-year-old striker said after signing for the Alexandria-based club.
Nlend also said that he is astonished that Ittihad failed to win trophies in the past years, expressing his willingness to win a trophy with the club soon.