Egypt have been seeded in pot 3 for the 2017 Africa U-20...
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
Cameroon’s Samuel Nlend joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Egyptian Premier League side Ittihad of Alexandria have announced the signing of Cameroon international Samuel Nlend, coming from Cameroonian club USD Union Douala.
Nlend, who was approached by Cairo giants Al Ahly few months ago, has signed a three-year contract with Ittihad on a free transfer after the player’s contract with Union Douala had expired.
“I preferred joining Ittihad after I knew the big effort the club has done in order to reinforce the team with great players,” the 21-year-old striker said after signing for the Alexandria-based club.
Nlend also said that he is astonished that Ittihad failed to win trophies in the past years, expressing his willingness to win a trophy with the club soon.