Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
REPORT: Ismaily linked to Congo’s Kader Bidimbou
Congolese website Red Devils of Congo have claimed that the 20 year-old striker will soon join the Egyptian club, signing a three-year deal with the club.
Bidimbou is a product of Congolese club AC Leopards’ youth team. He was promoted to the first team of the Congolese champions in 2014.
Internationally, Bidimbou was part of Congo National team’s squad for 2014 African Cup of Nations at the age of 18. The team failed to make out of the group stage in the tournament.
He was also called up for U-17 Congo National Team that reached the round of 16 in U-17 FIFA World Cup 2011 in Mexico.