Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
REPORT: Ismaily linked to Congo’s Kader Bidimbou
Congolese website Red Devils of Congo have claimed that the 20 year-old striker will soon join the Egyptian club, signing a three-year deal with the club.
Bidimbou is a product of Congolese club AC Leopards’ youth team. He was promoted to the first team of the Congolese champions in 2014.
Internationally, Bidimbou was part of Congo National team’s squad for 2014 African Cup of Nations at the age of 18. The team failed to make out of the group stage in the tournament.
He was also called up for U-17 Congo National Team that reached the round of 16 in U-17 FIFA World Cup 2011 in Mexico.