Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
REPORT: Ismaily linked to Congo’s Kader Bidimbou
Congolese website Red Devils of Congo have claimed that the 20 year-old striker will soon join the Egyptian club, signing a three-year deal with the club.
Bidimbou is a product of Congolese club AC Leopards’ youth team. He was promoted to the first team of the Congolese champions in 2014.
Internationally, Bidimbou was part of Congo National team’s squad for 2014 African Cup of Nations at the age of 18. The team failed to make out of the group stage in the tournament.
He was also called up for U-17 Congo National Team that reached the round of 16 in U-17 FIFA World Cup 2011 in Mexico.