Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
REPORT: Ismaily linked to Congo’s Kader Bidimbou
Congolese website Red Devils of Congo have claimed that the 20 year-old striker will soon join the Egyptian club, signing a three-year deal with the club.
Bidimbou is a product of Congolese club AC Leopards’ youth team. He was promoted to the first team of the Congolese champions in 2014.
Bidimbou had a previous experiment in Egypt, having had trials with Al Ahly. However, the Congolese striker had escaped from Egypt, despite having signed a contract with the club.
Internationally, Bidimbou was part of Congo National team’s squad for 2014 African Cup of Nations at the age of 18. The team failed to make out of the group stage in the tournament.
He was also called up for U-17 Congo National Team that reached the round of 16 in U-17 FIFA World Cup 2011 in Mexico.