An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
REPORT: Ismaily linked to Congo’s Kader Bidimbou
Congolese website Red Devils of Congo have claimed that the 20 year-old striker will soon join the Egyptian club, signing a three-year deal with the club.
Bidimbou is a product of Congolese club AC Leopards’ youth team. He was promoted to the first team of the Congolese champions in 2014.
Bidimbou had a previous experiment in Egypt, having had trials with Al Ahly. However, the Congolese striker had escaped from Egypt, despite having signed a contract with the club.
Internationally, Bidimbou was part of Congo National team’s squad for 2014 African Cup of Nations at the age of 18. The team failed to make out of the group stage in the tournament.
He was also called up for U-17 Congo National Team that reached the round of 16 in U-17 FIFA World Cup 2011 in Mexico.