Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke City host Elmohamady’s Hull City in EFL Cup third round
The Premier League Egyptian pair will face off against each other in the third round of the EFL Cup on the 21st of September, whilst Elneny will face Nottingham Forest away on the same day.
This will be the first time Ramadan Sobhi and Ahmed Elmohamady have faced off in England following Sobhi’s €6 million move in the summer to Stoke City. Sobhi will be looking to gain some more minutes under his belt after coming on with 61 minutes to play against Stevenage in the second round of the EFL Cup.
Hull City will be looking to build on an impressive start to the season after three wins in a row against champions Leicester, Swansea and Exeter City. Elmohamady started in all three wins and captained his side to a 3-1 win away to Exeter City in the last round.
Elneny made way for new-signing Granit Xhaka in Arsenal’s last game away to Leicester City which ended in a 0-0 draw. The Egyptian will be hoping to start in Arsenal’s next game against Watford at Vicarage Road this weekend.
Hull and Stoke both have difficult upcoming games with Elmohamady set to face Manchester United and Sobhi coming up against Everton at Goodison Park.