Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke City host Elmohamady’s Hull City in EFL Cup third round
The Premier League Egyptian pair will face off against each other in the third round of the EFL Cup on the 21st of September, whilst Elneny will face Nottingham Forest away on the same day.
This will be the first time Ramadan Sobhi and Ahmed Elmohamady have faced off in England following Sobhi’s €6 million move in the summer to Stoke City. Sobhi will be looking to gain some more minutes under his belt after coming on with 61 minutes to play against Stevenage in the second round of the EFL Cup.
Hull City will be looking to build on an impressive start to the season after three wins in a row against champions Leicester, Swansea and Exeter City. Elmohamady started in all three wins and captained his side to a 3-1 win away to Exeter City in the last round.
Elneny made way for new-signing Granit Xhaka in Arsenal’s last game away to Leicester City which ended in a 0-0 draw. The Egyptian will be hoping to start in Arsenal’s next game against Watford at Vicarage Road this weekend.
Hull and Stoke both have difficult upcoming games with Elmohamady set to face Manchester United and Sobhi coming up against Everton at Goodison Park.