Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke City host Elmohamady’s Hull City in EFL Cup third round
The Premier League Egyptian pair will face off against each other in the third round of the EFL Cup on the 21st of September, whilst Elneny will face Nottingham Forest away on the same day.
This will be the first time Ramadan Sobhi and Ahmed Elmohamady have faced off in England following Sobhi’s €6 million move in the summer to Stoke City. Sobhi will be looking to gain some more minutes under his belt after coming on with 61 minutes to play against Stevenage in the second round of the EFL Cup.
Hull City will be looking to build on an impressive start to the season after three wins in a row against champions Leicester, Swansea and Exeter City. Elmohamady started in all three wins and captained his side to a 3-1 win away to Exeter City in the last round.
Elneny made way for new-signing Granit Xhaka in Arsenal’s last game away to Leicester City which ended in a 0-0 draw. The Egyptian will be hoping to start in Arsenal’s next game against Watford at Vicarage Road this weekend.
Hull and Stoke both have difficult upcoming games with Elmohamady set to face Manchester United and Sobhi coming up against Everton at Goodison Park.