Zamalek board member Hani Zada expressed his happiness that the club was drawn into...
- Hani Zada: Zamalek have a good record against Arab teams
- Hossam El-Badry: Club World Cup return is our aim
- Al Ahly, Zamalek opponents in CAFCL group stages revealed
- Smouha in Group C as CAFCC draw announced
- Dodo El-Gabbas scores and assists in Lierse win over Union SG
- Ramadan Sobhi reveals effect of AFCON on Stoke career
- Villarreal invite Al Ahly’s Nasser Maher to trial period
- UAE side Al Ain withdraw from Arab Club Championship
- Salah nets brace as Roma comfortably defeat Pescara 4-1
- Coulibaly scores again as Al Ahly edge past Tanta
Shimelis Bekele renews his contract with Petrojet
Ethiopia international Shimelis Bekele has penned a new deal that will see him with Egyptian outfits Petrojet for two more years.
The 26-year-old joined the Suez-based club at the beginning of the 2014-2015 season after having played for Al-Merrikh of Sudan and Ittihad Tripoli.
Since joining Petrojet, Bekele has impressed and was regarded by KingFut as one of those who deserve a European move; given his fine abilites and statistics.
Bekele scored six goals, including a hat-trick, last season in the Egyptian Premier League. Petrojet ended the season in 11th place with 46 points
The talented midfielder impressed in the 2013 Africa Cup of Nations qualifiers and was included in Ethiopia’s squad that traveled to South Africa for the tournament.