Egypt international and Arsenal midfielder Mohamed Elneny has started the process of recovering...
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
The Scout: Yet another talent overlooked by the Egyptian youth setup
The Scout, a new series that focuses on Egyptians plying their trade overseas, has already covered SC Braga’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’, Wigan Athletic’s Sam Morsy, FK Bodø/Glimt’s Alexander Jakobsen and AS Roma’s Mohamed Salah, among others.
Lazio recently finalized a transfer for a versatile footballer aged just 16 years old who, while eligible to represent Egypt at the international level, has been dismissed by officials and technical staff alike. Will Egypt realise their mistake, or will yet another talent defect to a European team?
This episode’s ‘blast from the past’ features none other than the legendary Ahmed Hassan, who enjoyed a long career in Europe before returning to Egypt for his final few seasons as a player.