Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
VIDEO: Wadi Degla sign Senegal wonderkid Ibrahima Ndiaye
Wadi Degla have completed the signing of Senegalese U20 wonderkid Ibrahima Ndiaye from ASC Jaraaf Dakkar.
Ndiaye, 18, is set to join the Cairo-based club on a three-year deal after deciding to take up Degla’s offer over several European chances.
— Wadi Degla FC (@wadideglafc) August 26, 2016
Ndiaye becomes the third and final foreign transfer to be made by Patrice Carteron’s side, after the capture of former Smouha and Young Boys forward Samuel Afum and Mali midfielder Boubacar Diarra from Club Africain of Tunisia.
The 18-year-old winger is highly thought of in his home country. Blessed with immense speed, Ndiaye was able to help Senegal in their push to make the 2017 U20 Africa Cup of Nations in Zambia, scoring against Ghana in the Teranga Lions’ 3-1 mauling of the Black Stars and assisting his nation’s two goals in their 2-0 win over Tunisia.