Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
VIDEO: Wadi Degla sign Senegal wonderkid Ibrahima Ndiaye
Wadi Degla have completed the signing of Senegalese U20 wonderkid Ibrahima Ndiaye from ASC Jaraaf Dakkar.
Ndiaye, 18, is set to join the Cairo-based club on a three-year deal after deciding to take up Degla’s offer over several European chances.
— Wadi Degla FC (@wadideglafc) August 26, 2016
Ndiaye becomes the third and final foreign transfer to be made by Patrice Carteron’s side, after the capture of former Smouha and Young Boys forward Samuel Afum and Mali midfielder Boubacar Diarra from Club Africain of Tunisia.
The 18-year-old winger is highly thought of in his home country. Blessed with immense speed, Ndiaye was able to help Senegal in their push to make the 2017 U20 Africa Cup of Nations in Zambia, scoring against Ghana in the Teranga Lions’ 3-1 mauling of the Black Stars and assisting his nation’s two goals in their 2-0 win over Tunisia.