Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
VIDEO: Wadi Degla sign Senegal wonderkid Ibrahima Ndiaye
Wadi Degla have completed the signing of Senegalese U20 wonderkid Ibrahima Ndiaye from ASC Jaraaf Dakkar.
Ndiaye, 18, is set to join the Cairo-based club on a three-year deal after deciding to take up Degla’s offer over several European chances.
— Wadi Degla FC (@wadideglafc) August 26, 2016
Ndiaye becomes the third and final foreign transfer to be made by Patrice Carteron’s side, after the capture of former Smouha and Young Boys forward Samuel Afum and Mali midfielder Boubacar Diarra from Club Africain of Tunisia.
The 18-year-old winger is highly thought of in his home country. Blessed with immense speed, Ndiaye was able to help Senegal in their push to make the 2017 U20 Africa Cup of Nations in Zambia, scoring against Ghana in the Teranga Lions’ 3-1 mauling of the Black Stars and assisting his nation’s two goals in their 2-0 win over Tunisia.