Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
VIDEO: Wadi Degla sign Senegal wonderkid Ibrahima Ndiaye
Wadi Degla have completed the signing of Senegalese U20 wonderkid Ibrahima Ndiaye from ASC Jaraaf Dakkar.
Ndiaye, 18, is set to join the Cairo-based club on a three-year deal after deciding to take up Degla’s offer over several European chances.
Ndiaye becomes the third and final foreign transfer to be made by Patrice Carteron’s side, after the capture of former Smouha and Young Boys forward Samuel Afum and Mali midfielder Boubacar Diarra from Club Africain of Tunisia.
The 18-year-old winger is highly thought of in his home country. Blessed with immense speed, Ndiaye was able to help Senegal in their push to make the 2017 U20 Africa Cup of Nations in Zambia, scoring against Ghana in the Teranga Lions’ 3-1 mauling of the Black Stars and assisting his nation’s two goals in their 2-0 win over Tunisia.