Ghana coach Avram Grant spoke about his team’s next game in the...
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
VIDEO: Wadi Degla sign Senegal wonderkid Ibrahima Ndiaye
Wadi Degla have completed the signing of Senegalese U20 wonderkid Ibrahima Ndiaye from ASC Jaraaf Dakkar.
Ndiaye, 18, is set to join the Cairo-based club on a three-year deal after deciding to take up Degla’s offer over several European chances.
— Wadi Degla FC (@wadideglafc) August 26, 2016
Ndiaye becomes the third and final foreign transfer to be made by Patrice Carteron’s side, after the capture of former Smouha and Young Boys forward Samuel Afum and Mali midfielder Boubacar Diarra from Club Africain of Tunisia.
The 18-year-old winger is highly thought of in his home country. Blessed with immense speed, Ndiaye was able to help Senegal in their push to make the 2017 U20 Africa Cup of Nations in Zambia, scoring against Ghana in the Teranga Lions’ 3-1 mauling of the Black Stars and assisting his nation’s two goals in their 2-0 win over Tunisia.