Zamalek have reportedly refused to let their player Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh join the Egyptian locals national...
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Karim Hafez joins Brøndby IF from Lierse S.K
Egypt international fullback Karim Hafez has completed his move from Belgium outfit Lierse to Danish side Brøndby IF.
The 20-year-old has completed a loan move from Lierse which will see him play for Danish Superliga leaders Brøndby IF for the 2016/17 season.
The player’s deal comes with an option to extend in case he impresses on his first season for the club.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) August 28, 2016
Hafez, who joined Belgian side Lierse from Wadi Degla in 2014, was loaned to Omonia Nicosia from his parent club S.K. Lierse last season; he appeared 29 times for the Cypriot club.