Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Karim Hafez joins Brøndby IF from Lierse S.K
Egypt international fullback Karim Hafez has completed his move from Belgium outfit Lierse to Danish side Brøndby IF.
The 20-year-old has completed a loan move from Lierse which will see him play for Danish Superliga leaders Brøndby IF for the 2016/17 season.
The player’s deal comes with an option to extend in case he impresses on his first season for the club.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) August 28, 2016
Hafez, who joined Belgian side Lierse from Wadi Degla in 2014, was loaned to Omonia Nicosia from his parent club S.K. Lierse last season; he appeared 29 times for the Cypriot club.