Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Karim Hafez joins Brøndby IF from Lierse S.K
Egypt international fullback Karim Hafez has completed his move from Belgium outfit Lierse to Danish side Brøndby IF.
The 20-year-old has completed a loan move from Lierse which will see him play for Danish Superliga leaders Brøndby IF for the 2016/17 season.
The player’s deal comes with an option to extend in case he impresses on his first season for the club.
— KingFut.com (@King_Fut) August 28, 2016
Hafez, who joined Belgian side Lierse from Wadi Degla in 2014, was loaned to Omonia Nicosia from his parent club S.K. Lierse last season; he appeared 29 times for the Cypriot club.