Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
EXCLUSIVE | Taher Mohamed set for Le Havre medical
KingFut can confirm Le Havre and Arab Contractors have come to an agreement regarding Taher Mohamed’s move to the French club.
The 18-year-old will undergo medical checkups on the 29th of August ahead of completing his move to Bob Bradley’s side.
Taher will join the Ligue 2 outfit on loan, after impressing on trial at the club with option to buy.
KingFut had revealed a few days ago that Le Havre were set to take serious steps to transfer the Egypt U20 national team forward after the player impressed on trial at the club.
Despite heavy interest from Danish side FC Nordsjæland, the French side have won the race for the player.