Zamalek goalkeeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rahim Gennesh expressed his happiness after first national team call-up...
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
EXCLUSIVE | Taher Mohamed set for Le Havre medical
KingFut can confirm Le Havre and Arab Contractors have come to an agreement regarding Taher Mohamed’s move to the French club.
The 18-year-old will undergo medical checkups on the 29th of August ahead of completing his move to Bob Bradley’s side.
Taher will join the Ligue 2 outfit on loan, after impressing on trial at the club with option to buy.
KingFut had revealed a few days ago that Le Havre were set to take serious steps to transfer the Egypt U20 national team forward after the player impressed on trial at the club.
Despite heavy interest from Danish side FC Nordsjæland, the French side have won the race for the player.