Egyptian champions Tala’a El-Gaish lost their third game in a row at...
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
EXCLUSIVE | Taher Mohamed set for Le Havre medical
KingFut can confirm Le Havre and Arab Contractors have come to an agreement regarding Taher Mohamed’s move to the French club.
The 18-year-old will undergo medical checkups on the 29th of August ahead of completing his move to Bob Bradley’s side.
Taher will join the Ligue 2 outfit on loan, after impressing on trial at the club with option to buy.
KingFut had revealed a few days ago that Le Havre were set to take serious steps to transfer the Egypt U20 national team forward after the player impressed on trial at the club.
Despite heavy interest from Danish side FC Nordsjæland, the French side have won the race for the player.