Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Mahmoud Gaber lead Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
EXCLUSIVE | Taher Mohamed set for Le Havre medical
KingFut can confirm Le Havre and Arab Contractors have come to an agreement regarding Taher Mohamed’s move to the French club.
The 18-year-old will undergo medical checkups on the 29th of August ahead of completing his move to Bob Bradley’s side.
Taher will join the Ligue 2 outfit on loan, after impressing on trial at the club with option to buy.
KingFut had revealed a few days ago that Le Havre were set to take serious steps to transfer the Egypt U20 national team forward after the player impressed on trial at the club.
Despite heavy interest from Danish side FC Nordsjæland, the French side have won the race for the player.