Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
EXCLUSIVE | Taher Mohamed set for Le Havre medical
KingFut can confirm Le Havre and Arab Contractors have come to an agreement regarding Taher Mohamed’s move to the French club.
The 18-year-old will undergo medical checkups on the 29th of August ahead of completing his move to Bob Bradley’s side.
Taher will join the Ligue 2 outfit on loan, after impressing on trial at the club with option to buy.
KingFut had revealed a few days ago that Le Havre were set to take serious steps to transfer the Egypt U20 national team forward after the player impressed on trial at the club.
Despite heavy interest from Danish side FC Nordsjæland, the French side have won the race for the player.