Misr El-Maqassa defeated Al Masry 4-2 in gameweek 21 of the Egyptian...
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
Sam Morsy arrives in Egypt ahead of training camp
The 24-year-old received his first call up to the Egyptian national team earlier this month, alongside nine foreign based players after meeting manager Hector Cuper earlier on in the summer.
During the training camp Egypt will play two friendlies, one against Guinea at the Borg El-Arab stadium and the second away against South Africa.
This summer the British-Egyptian midfielder has been linked with a move to a number of clubs including, Scunthorpe United, Sheffield United, Milwall and Barnsley.
It is worth noting that back in 2014 in an interview with morsy KingFut.com revealed that Sam Morsy was interested in representing his fathers nation.