Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
Sam Morsy arrives in Egypt ahead of training camp
The 24-year-old received his first call up to the Egyptian national team earlier this month, alongside nine foreign based players after meeting manager Hector Cuper earlier on in the summer.
During the training camp Egypt will play two friendlies, one against Guinea at the Borg El-Arab stadium and the second away against South Africa.
This summer the British-Egyptian midfielder has been linked with a move to a number of clubs including, Scunthorpe United, Sheffield United, Milwall and Barnsley.
It is worth noting that back in 2014 in an interview with morsy KingFut.com revealed that Sam Morsy was interested in representing his fathers nation.