Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
Sam Morsy arrives in Egypt ahead of training camp
The 24-year-old received his first call up to the Egyptian national team earlier this month, alongside nine foreign based players after meeting manager Hector Cuper earlier on in the summer.
During the training camp Egypt will play two friendlies, one against Guinea at the Borg El-Arab stadium and the second away against South Africa.
This summer the British-Egyptian midfielder has been linked with a move to a number of clubs including, Scunthorpe United, Sheffield United, Milwall and Barnsley.
It is worth noting that back in 2014 in an interview with morsy KingFut.com revealed that Sam Morsy was interested in representing his fathers nation.