Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Sam Morsy arrives in Egypt ahead of training camp
The 24-year-old received his first call up to the Egyptian national team earlier this month, alongside nine foreign based players after meeting manager Hector Cuper earlier on in the summer.
During the training camp Egypt will play two friendlies, one against Guinea at the Borg El-Arab stadium and the second away against South Africa.
This summer the British-Egyptian midfielder has been linked with a move to a number of clubs including, Scunthorpe United, Sheffield United, Milwall and Barnsley.
It is worth noting that back in 2014 in an interview with morsy KingFut.com revealed that Sam Morsy was interested in representing his fathers nation.