Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Sam Morsy arrives in Egypt ahead of training camp
The 24-year-old received his first call up to the Egyptian national team earlier this month, alongside nine foreign based players after meeting manager Hector Cuper earlier on in the summer.
During the training camp Egypt will play two friendlies, one against Guinea at the Borg El-Arab stadium and the second away against South Africa.
It is worth noting that back in 2014 in an interview with morsy KingFut.com revealed that Sam Morsy was interested in representing his fathers nation.