Mohamed Salah came in as a second half substitute but could not help...
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
Cameroon’s Vincent Aboubakar joins Besiktas
The 24-year-old was rumoured to be monitored by many English Premier League sides such as Arsenal, Leicester City and Everton, before sealing his move to the Black and Whites.
Aboubakar has previously played for Cameroonian side, Cotton Sport, Ligue 1 sides Valenciennes and Lorient before joining FC Porto in 2014, where he scored 17 goals in 42 games.
Besiktas were crowned the Turkish Super Lig Champions last season and managed to qualify to the UEFA Champions League, where they have drawn Italian side Napoli, Portuguese side Benfica, and 2015-2016 Ukrainian champions Dynamo Kyiv in Group B of the competition.