Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Amr Warda scores brace in Panetolikos friendly draw
Egypt international winger Amr Warda scored a brace in Panetolikos 2-2 draw against AOK Kerkyra in a pre-season friendly.
The Egyptian played the full 90 minutes as he continued his fine form with a brace against newly promoted AOK Kerkyra in a friendly game, which ended in a 2-2 draw.
The 22-year-old scored his side’s two goals in the 33rd minute and in the 42nd minute, before Kerkyra scored twice in 81st and the 85th, ending the game in a draw.
It’s worth noting that Warda has represented the Egyptian national team four times, making his international debut against Zambia in a friendly game, which the Pharaohs won 3-0.