Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
OFFICIAL: Zamalek sign Ahmed Refaat from ENPPI
Zamalek have completed the signing of Ahmed Refaat from ENPPI, the White Castle announced on their official Facebook page on Sunday.
The 23-year-old, who had two years remaining in his contract, joined Zamalek from the petroleum club on a five-year deal worth EGP 4 million.
Zamalek will pay EGP 2 million, which counts as the first installment of the deal, while ENPPI will receive the remaining amount in October and November.
Refaat joined the Zamalek’s training camp on Sunday ahead of their encounter against Wydad Casablanca in the CAF Champions League semi-final mid-September.
The ENPPI winger is the latest signing by Zamalek for the new season as the club recently signed 13 new players including Wadi Degla star player Stanley Ohawuchi.