Ghana captain and all-time top scorer Asamoah Gyan mentioned that he and...
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
UPDATED: Ittihad terminate Nlend’s contract after ‘testing positive’ for HIV
Ittihad of Alexandria have terminated Cameroon forward’s contract after testing positive for HIV.
After announcing the signing of Cameroon striker Samuel Nlend from Union Doula four days ago, Egyptian club Ittihad of Alexandria have terminated the player’s contract after announcing that he failed his medical tests.
Despite announcing the signing, the 21-year-old’s blood test results came out positive for HIV, which in turn made the club terminate his contract.
Photos of the test results and an announcement was made by Ittihad’s media spokesperson came out to confirm the news.
The player now finds himself in a messy situation following the club’s decision to go public with the news as this might affect all future moves in terms of getting a work permit.
PHOTO: Ittihad reveal third HIV positive test result for Samuel Nlend