Argentina and Barcelona legend Lionel Messi spoke about Egypt, his visit in...
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- FIFA upholds decision to deduct points from Ittihad Jeddah
- Al Ahly coach El-Badry targets Zamalek & Degla defenders
- Agent: Mohamed Hany on radar of several European clubs
- Mali Legend Momo Sissoko joins Serie B club
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
UPDATED: Ittihad terminate Nlend’s contract after ‘testing positive’ for HIV
After announcing the signing of Cameroon striker Samuel Nlend from Union Doula four days ago, Egyptian club Ittihad of Alexandria have terminated the player’s contract after announcing that he failed his medical tests.
Despite announcing the signing, the 21-year-old’s blood test results came out positive for HIV, which in turn made the club terminate his contract.
Photos of the test results and an announcement was made by Ittihad’s media spokesperson came out to confirm the news.
The player now finds himself in a messy situation following the club’s decision to go public with the news as this might affect all future moves in terms of getting a work permit.
PHOTO: Ittihad reveal third HIV positive test result for Samuel Nlend