Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
UPDATED: Ittihad terminate Nlend’s contract after ‘testing positive’ for HIV
Ittihad of Alexandria have terminated Cameroon forward’s contract after testing positive for HIV.
After announcing the signing of Cameroon striker Samuel Nlend from Union Doula four days ago, Egyptian club Ittihad of Alexandria have terminated the player’s contract after announcing that he failed his medical tests.
Despite announcing the signing, the 21-year-old’s blood test results came out positive for HIV, which in turn made the club terminate his contract.
Photos of the test results and an announcement was made by Ittihad’s media spokesperson came out to confirm the news.
The player now finds himself in a messy situation following the club’s decision to go public with the news as this might affect all future moves in terms of getting a work permit.
PHOTO: Ittihad reveal third HIV positive test result for Samuel Nlend