Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Metab would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
UPDATED: Ittihad terminate Nlend’s contract after ‘testing positive’ for HIV
Ittihad of Alexandria have terminated Cameroon forward’s contract after testing positive for HIV.
After announcing the signing of Cameroon striker Samuel Nlend from Union Doula four days ago, Egyptian club Ittihad of Alexandria have terminated the player’s contract after announcing that he failed his medical tests.
Despite announcing the signing, the 21-year-old’s blood test results came out positive for HIV, which in turn made the club terminate his contract.
Photos of the test results and an announcement was made by Ittihad’s media spokesperson came out to confirm the news.
The player now finds himself in a messy situation following the club’s decision to go public with the news as this might affect all future moves in terms of getting a work permit.
PHOTO: Ittihad reveal third HIV positive test result for Samuel Nlend