Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
UPDATED: Ittihad terminate Nlend’s contract after ‘testing positive’ for HIV
Ittihad of Alexandria have terminated Cameroon forward’s contract after testing positive for HIV.
After announcing the signing of Cameroon striker Samuel Nlend from Union Doula four days ago, Egyptian club Ittihad of Alexandria have terminated the player’s contract after announcing that he failed his medical tests.
Despite announcing the signing, the 21-year-old’s blood test results came out positive for HIV, which in turn made the club terminate his contract.
Photos of the test results and an announcement was made by Ittihad’s media spokesperson came out to confirm the news.
The player now finds himself in a messy situation following the club’s decision to go public with the news as this might affect all future moves in terms of getting a work permit.
PHOTO: Ittihad reveal third HIV positive test result for Samuel Nlend