The $1.5 million prize money awarded to Mamelodi Sundowns for winning the...
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
Taher Mohamed passes Le Havre medical
KingFut can confirm Arab Contractors 18-year-old talent Taher Mohamed has passed his medical for Bob Bradley’s Le Havre.
The forward underwent the check ups earlier on Monday ahead of a proposed one-year loan with option to buy.
Later, the Ligue 2 club’s Sporting Director Christophe Revault confirmed that it is only a matter of time till Taher is in Le Havre colours.
“Everything is okay, Taher passed his medical. There were only two documents missing which will probably arrive tonight or tomorrow morning,” Revault told Radio France.
It is worth noting that Danish outfit FC Nordsjælland were interested in a move for the player, with his agent confirming the player had underwent a trial there as well as Le Havre, but in the end the latter were more serious in negotiations.