Senegalese referee Malang Diédhiou has been appointed for the Group D second...
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
Taher Mohamed passes Le Havre medical
KingFut can confirm Arab Contractors 18-year-old talent Taher Mohamed has passed his medical for Bob Bradley’s Le Havre.
The forward underwent the check ups earlier on Monday ahead of a proposed one-year loan with option to buy.
Later, the Ligue 2 club’s Sporting Director Christophe Revault confirmed that it is only a matter of time till Taher is in Le Havre colours.
“Everything is okay, Taher passed his medical. There were only two documents missing which will probably arrive tonight or tomorrow morning,” Revault told Radio France.
It is worth noting that Danish outfit FC Nordsjælland were interested in a move for the player, with his agent confirming the player had underwent a trial there as well as Le Havre, but in the end the latter were more serious in negotiations.