Egyptian referee Gehad Gerisha has been chosen to take part in a...
- Egyptian Referee Gehad Gerisha to attend training camp ahead of World Cup
- Elneny plays 45 minutes in Arsenal’s win against Sutton
- Kenya’s Ayub Masika completes move to China’s League One
- VIDEO: Ayman Hefny scores brace in Zamalek 3-2 victory over El-Gaish
- Messi to visit Egypt for medical campaign
- Egypt U-20 defeat Kenya 3-2 in friendly ahead of AFCON
- Hossam Hassan: Africa believes in sorcery
- AFCON MVP Christian Bassogog moves to China
- Egypt court upholds 10 death sentences in Port Said stadium massacre
- Al Ahly set date for Bidvest Wits CAF Champions League clash
Taher Mohamed passes Le Havre medical
KingFut can confirm Arab Contractors 18-year-old talent Taher Mohamed has passed his medical for Bob Bradley’s Le Havre.
The forward underwent the check ups earlier on Monday ahead of a proposed one-year loan with option to buy.
Later, the Ligue 2 club’s Sporting Director Christophe Revault confirmed that it is only a matter of time till Taher is in Le Havre colours.
“Everything is okay, Taher passed his medical. There were only two documents missing which will probably arrive tonight or tomorrow morning,” Revault told Radio France.
It is worth noting that Danish outfit FC Nordsjælland were interested in a move for the player, with his agent confirming the player had underwent a trial there as well as Le Havre, but in the end the latter were more serious in negotiations.