Al Ahly handball team managed to qualify for Egypt Cup semi-finals after...
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
Taher Mohamed passes Le Havre medical
KingFut can confirm Arab Contractors 18-year-old talent Taher Mohamed has passed his medical for Bob Bradley’s Le Havre.
The forward underwent the check ups earlier on Monday ahead of a proposed one-year loan with option to buy.
Later, the Ligue 2 club’s Sporting Director Christophe Revault confirmed that it is only a matter of time till Taher is in Le Havre colours.
“Everything is okay, Taher passed his medical. There were only two documents missing which will probably arrive tonight or tomorrow morning,” Revault told Radio France.
It is worth noting that Danish outfit FC Nordsjælland were interested in a move for the player, with his agent confirming the player had underwent a trial there as well as Le Havre, but in the end the latter were more serious in negotiations.