Former Al Ahly and national football team midfielder Mohamed Shawky has officially joined...
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
Taher Mohamed passes Le Havre medical
KingFut can confirm Arab Contractors 18-year-old talent Taher Mohamed has passed his medical for Bob Bradley’s Le Havre.
The forward underwent the check ups earlier on Monday ahead of a proposed one-year loan with option to buy.
Later, the Ligue 2 club’s Sporting Director Christophe Revault confirmed that it is only a matter of time till Taher is in Le Havre colours.
“Everything is okay, Taher passed his medical. There were only two documents missing which will probably arrive tonight or tomorrow morning,” Revault told Radio France.
It is worth noting that Danish outfit FC Nordsjælland were interested in a move for the player, with his agent confirming the player had underwent a trial there as well as Le Havre, but in the end the latter were more serious in negotiations.