Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Karim Hafez’ move to Brøndby IF breaks down
Brøndby have officially released a statement, denying that they’ve signed Lierse & Egypt left-back Karim Hafez.
KingFut revealed days ago that Karim was set to join Brøndby on loan.
Later, Lierse confirmed that the 20-year-old will travel to Denmark to sign his contract.
Despite arriving at the club premises and undergoing his medical, Brøndby have pulled out of the move.
A statement released on their website read:
“Several Danish media outlets have reported that Karim Hafez and Sabir Bougrine have signed contracts with Brøndby. However, this is not the case.
The media’s reporting was based on messages released by their club on Saturday.
The players have indeed visited Brøndby but their visits did not result in contracts.
We wish them the best in their careers.”