Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
Karim Hafez’ move to Brøndby IF breaks down
Brøndby have officially released a statement, denying that they’ve signed Lierse & Egypt left-back Karim Hafez.
KingFut revealed days ago that Karim was set to join Brøndby on loan.
Later, Lierse confirmed that the 20-year-old will travel to Denmark to sign his contract.
Despite arriving at the club premises and undergoing his medical, Brøndby have pulled out of the move.
A statement released on their website read:
“Several Danish media outlets have reported that Karim Hafez and Sabir Bougrine have signed contracts with Brøndby. However, this is not the case.
The media’s reporting was based on messages released by their club on Saturday.
The players have indeed visited Brøndby but their visits did not result in contracts.
We wish them the best in their careers.”