The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Karim Hafez’ move to Brøndby IF breaks down
Brøndby have officially released a statement, denying that they’ve signed Lierse & Egypt left-back Karim Hafez.
KingFut revealed days ago that Karim was set to join Brøndby on loan.
Later, Lierse confirmed that the 20-year-old will travel to Denmark to sign his contract.
Despite arriving at the club premises and undergoing his medical, Brøndby have pulled out of the move.
A statement released on their website read:
“Several Danish media outlets have reported that Karim Hafez and Sabir Bougrine have signed contracts with Brøndby. However, this is not the case.
The media’s reporting was based on messages released by their club on Saturday.
The players have indeed visited Brøndby but their visits did not result in contracts.
We wish them the best in their careers.”