Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Karim Hafez’ move to Brøndby IF breaks down
Brøndby have officially released a statement, denying that they’ve signed Lierse & Egypt left-back Karim Hafez.
KingFut revealed days ago that Karim was set to join Brøndby on loan.
Later, Lierse confirmed that the 20-year-old will travel to Denmark to sign his contract.
Despite arriving at the club premises and undergoing his medical, Brøndby have pulled out of the move.
A statement released on their website read:
“Several Danish media outlets have reported that Karim Hafez and Sabir Bougrine have signed contracts with Brøndby. However, this is not the case.
The media’s reporting was based on messages released by their club on Saturday.
The players have indeed visited Brøndby but their visits did not result in contracts.
We wish them the best in their careers.”