Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Karim Hafez’ move to Brøndby IF breaks down
Brøndby have officially released a statement, denying that they’ve signed Lierse & Egypt left-back Karim Hafez.
KingFut revealed days ago that Karim was set to join Brøndby on loan.
Later, Lierse confirmed that the 20-year-old will travel to Denmark to sign his contract.
Despite arriving at the club premises and undergoing his medical, Brøndby have pulled out of the move.
A statement released on their website read:
“Several Danish media outlets have reported that Karim Hafez and Sabir Bougrine have signed contracts with Brøndby. However, this is not the case.
The media’s reporting was based on messages released by their club on Saturday.
The players have indeed visited Brøndby but their visits did not result in contracts.
We wish them the best in their careers.”