Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
EXCLUSIVE | Mouscron-Péruwelz set to sign Trezeguet on loan from Anderlecht
The Egyptian midfielder made a permanent move to Anderlecht after the Belgian club activated their option to buy in the loan agreement with Al Ahly over the summer. However, the club have now decided to loan the 21-year-old to Mouscron-Péruwelz following the signing of Romania international Nicolae Stanciu.
KingFut can confirm a deal shall be announced in a few hours after Anderlecht agreed to inserting a January call-back clause in the player’s contract.
Valued at €2.3 million, Trezeguet, who is currently in Egypt with the national team, is one of the most expensive exports from the Egyptian Premier League.
It is worth noting that the Egyptian international scored four goals in the 2016/17 preseason and was praised by Anderlecht’s new Swiss manager, Rene Weiler.
Weiler previously claimed Trezeguet “plays with an appetite and gives one hundred percent, but needs to learn and adapt tactically.”
‘Trezzy’ was close to joining league leaders Charelroi but a move never materialised.
The player also had several offers from other European clubs, but will continue his development in the Belgian Pro League. Mouscron are currently 14th in the league after five games.