Al-Ahli Tripoli qualified to the 2017 CAF Champions League round of 32 after...
- Talaat Youssef leads Al-Ahli Tripoli to CAF Champions League round of 32
- Egypt opponents Mali announce U-20 AFCON squad
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
EXCLUSIVE | Mouscron-Péruwelz set to sign Trezeguet on loan from Anderlecht
The Egyptian midfielder made a permanent move to Anderlecht after the Belgian club activated their option to buy in the loan agreement with Al Ahly over the summer. However, the club have now decided to loan the 21-year-old to Mouscron-Péruwelz following the signing of Romania international Nicolae Stanciu.
KingFut can confirm a deal shall be announced in a few hours after Anderlecht agreed to inserting a January call-back clause in the player’s contract.
Valued at €2.3 million, Trezeguet, who is currently in Egypt with the national team, is one of the most expensive exports from the Egyptian Premier League.
It is worth noting that the Egyptian international scored four goals in the 2016/17 preseason and was praised by Anderlecht’s new Swiss manager, Rene Weiler.
Weiler previously claimed Trezeguet “plays with an appetite and gives one hundred percent, but needs to learn and adapt tactically.”
‘Trezzy’ was close to joining league leaders Charelroi but a move never materialised.
The player also had several offers from other European clubs, but will continue his development in the Belgian Pro League. Mouscron are currently 14th in the league after five games.