Egypt’s Aly Ghazal has finalised terms with Chinese Super League club Guizhou...
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
- Handball: Croatia eliminate Egypt from World Championship
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
EXCLUSIVE | Mouscron-Péruwelz set to sign Trezeguet on loan from Anderlecht
The Egyptian midfielder made a permanent move to Anderlecht after the Belgian club activated their option to buy in the loan agreement with Al Ahly over the summer. However, the club have now decided to loan the 21-year-old to Mouscron-Péruwelz following the signing of Romania international Nicolae Stanciu.
KingFut can confirm a deal shall be announced in a few hours after Anderlecht agreed to inserting a January call-back clause in the player’s contract.
Valued at €2.3 million, Trezeguet, who is currently in Egypt with the national team, is one of the most expensive exports from the Egyptian Premier League.
It is worth noting that the Egyptian international scored four goals in the 2016/17 preseason and was praised by Anderlecht’s new Swiss manager, Rene Weiler.
Weiler previously claimed Trezeguet “plays with an appetite and gives one hundred percent, but needs to learn and adapt tactically.”
‘Trezzy’ was close to joining league leaders Charelroi but a move never materialised.
The player also had several offers from other European clubs, but will continue his development in the Belgian Pro League. Mouscron are currently 14th in the league after five games.