Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
EXCLUSIVE | Mouscron-Péruwelz set to sign Trezeguet on loan from Anderlecht
The Egyptian midfielder made a permanent move to Anderlecht after the Belgian club activated their option to buy in the loan agreement with Al Ahly over the summer. However, the club have now decided to loan the 21-year-old to Mouscron-Péruwelz following the signing of Romania international Nicolae Stanciu.
KingFut can confirm a deal shall be announced in a few hours after Anderlecht agreed to inserting a January call-back clause in the player’s contract.
Valued at €2.3 million, Trezeguet, who is currently in Egypt with the national team, is one of the most expensive exports from the Egyptian Premier League.
It is worth noting that the Egyptian international scored four goals in the 2016/17 preseason and was praised by Anderlecht’s new Swiss manager, Rene Weiler.
Weiler previously claimed Trezeguet “plays with an appetite and gives one hundred percent, but needs to learn and adapt tactically.”
‘Trezzy’ was close to joining league leaders Charelroi but a move never materialised.
The player also had several offers from other European clubs, but will continue his development in the Belgian Pro League. Mouscron are currently 14th in the league after five games.