Egypt international Ahmed Hamoudi scored to help Al-Batin secure a 1-1 home...
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
EXCLUSIVE | Mouscron-Péruwelz set to sign Trezeguet on loan from Anderlecht
The Egyptian midfielder made a permanent move to Anderlecht after the Belgian club activated their option to buy in the loan agreement with Al Ahly over the summer. However, the club have now decided to loan the 21-year-old to Mouscron-Péruwelz following the signing of Romania international Nicolae Stanciu.
KingFut can confirm a deal shall be announced in a few hours after Anderlecht agreed to inserting a January call-back clause in the player’s contract.
Valued at €2.3 million, Trezeguet, who is currently in Egypt with the national team, is one of the most expensive exports from the Egyptian Premier League.
It is worth noting that the Egyptian international scored four goals in the 2016/17 preseason and was praised by Anderlecht’s new Swiss manager, Rene Weiler.
Weiler previously claimed Trezeguet “plays with an appetite and gives one hundred percent, but needs to learn and adapt tactically.”
‘Trezzy’ was close to joining league leaders Charelroi but a move never materialised.
The player also had several offers from other European clubs, but will continue his development in the Belgian Pro League. Mouscron are currently 14th in the league after five games.