After losing the Champions League final to Mameloudi Sundowns, Zamalek’s chairman, Mortada...
- Mortada Mansour: the refree recieved a bribe
- Salah scores and assists in 4-1 win over Palermo
- VIDEO: Zamalek defeat Sundowns in Egypt but lose Champions League final
- Arab Champions League to return next summer in Egypt
- Warda features as Panetolikos lose to Levadiakos
- Egypt seeded third for Africa U-20 Cup of Nations draw
- LIVE: Zamalek vs Mamelodi Sundowns – 2016 CAF Champions League final
- Mosimane: We won’t be relaxed in the final
- Eric Otogo-Castane to referee Egypt-Ghana WC qualifier
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
Ahmed El-Ahmar joins Qatari Lekhwiya on loan from Zamalek
The club’s board of directors headed by Mortada Mansour approved the decision to loan out their team’s star player so that he could compete with the Qatari side in the Super Globe, a tournament for the champion clubs from continental confederations.
The board’s approval came in accordance with the wishes of the technical staff of the handball team in Zamalek led by technical director Ayman Salah, according to the Zamalek official website.
Furthermore, Zamalek announced that Lekhwiya requested the services of goalkeeper Karim Handawy during the Club World Cup as well, but the White Castle’s board is yet to take a decision on this matter.
The IHF Super Globe will be held between 5 and 8 September in Qatar for the seventh straight time. The tournament will see the participation of eight teams; Sydney University, HC Taubaté, Paris Saint-Germain, Füchse Berlin, Vive Targi Kielce, Espérance Sportive de Tunis as well as Qatari Al Sadd and Lekhwiya.