Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Ahmed El-Ahmar joins Qatari Lekhwiya on loan from Zamalek
The club’s board of directors headed by Mortada Mansour approved the decision to loan out their team’s star player so that he could compete with the Qatari side in the Super Globe, a tournament for the champion clubs from continental confederations.
The board’s approval came in accordance with the wishes of the technical staff of the handball team in Zamalek led by technical director Ayman Salah, according to the Zamalek official website.
Furthermore, Zamalek announced that Lekhwiya requested the services of goalkeeper Karim Handawy during the Club World Cup as well, but the White Castle’s board is yet to take a decision on this matter.
The IHF Super Globe will be held between 5 and 8 September in Qatar for the seventh straight time. The tournament will see the participation of eight teams; Sydney University, HC Taubaté, Paris Saint-Germain, Füchse Berlin, Vive Targi Kielce, Espérance Sportive de Tunis as well as Qatari Al Sadd and Lekhwiya.