Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Ahmed El-Ahmar joins Qatari Lekhwiya on loan from Zamalek
The club’s board of directors headed by Mortada Mansour approved the decision to loan out their team’s star player so that he could compete with the Qatari side in the Super Globe, a tournament for the champion clubs from continental confederations.
The board’s approval came in accordance with the wishes of the technical staff of the handball team in Zamalek led by technical director Ayman Salah, according to the Zamalek official website.
Furthermore, Zamalek announced that Lekhwiya requested the services of goalkeeper Karim Handawy during the Club World Cup as well, but the White Castle’s board is yet to take a decision on this matter.
The IHF Super Globe will be held between 5 and 8 September in Qatar for the seventh straight time. The tournament will see the participation of eight teams; Sydney University, HC Taubaté, Paris Saint-Germain, Füchse Berlin, Vive Targi Kielce, Espérance Sportive de Tunis as well as Qatari Al Sadd and Lekhwiya.