Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Aly Ghazal staying at Nacional after refusing Russian offer – Agent
Aly Ghazal’s agent confirmed to KingFut that Nacional captain Aly Ghazal will not be attempting any deadline day moves.
“I can confirm that Aly will stay in Nacional for the time being as there was no agreement found between interested clubs , the player and his club Nacional,” Christian Emile told KingFut.
The Egypt international midfielder was heavily linked with a move to France a few days ago but a move has not materialised.
Emile had previously confirmed to KingFut that Greek club Panathinaikos have tried to snap up the 24-year-old but were not successful in their bid.
“Three clubs came for Aly during this summer. The offer from Panathinaikos and the French club did not meet Nacional’s valuation of the player and Aly was not interested in a lucrative Russian offer,” the agent revealed.
Finally, he confirmed the player will be going nowhere, for this window at least.
“Therefore, he will continue in his role as Nacional captain until the right sporting opportunity presents itself.”