The UEFA Champions League trophy will visit Cairo on a two-day tour...
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
Aly Ghazal staying at Nacional after refusing Russian offer – Agent
Aly Ghazal’s agent confirmed to KingFut that Nacional captain Aly Ghazal will not be attempting any deadline day moves.
“I can confirm that Aly will stay in Nacional for the time being as there was no agreement found between interested clubs , the player and his club Nacional,” Christian Emile told KingFut.
The Egypt international midfielder was heavily linked with a move to France a few days ago but a move has not materialised.
Emile had previously confirmed to KingFut that Greek club Panathinaikos have tried to snap up the 24-year-old but were not successful in their bid.
“Three clubs came for Aly during this summer. The offer from Panathinaikos and the French club did not meet Nacional’s valuation of the player and Aly was not interested in a lucrative Russian offer,” the agent revealed.
Finally, he confirmed the player will be going nowhere, for this window at least.
“Therefore, he will continue in his role as Nacional captain until the right sporting opportunity presents itself.”