Group A matches have finally come to closure and it has seen...
- AFCON Round-up: Hosts and debutants eliminated
- Reactions to Egypt’s victory over Uganda in AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Agent confirms Aly Ghazal move to China in ‘final stages’
- AFCON: How Egypt can qualify for the knockout rounds
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
Aly Ghazal staying at Nacional after refusing Russian offer – Agent
Aly Ghazal’s agent confirmed to KingFut that Nacional captain Aly Ghazal will not be attempting any deadline day moves.
“I can confirm that Aly will stay in Nacional for the time being as there was no agreement found between interested clubs , the player and his club Nacional,” Christian Emile told KingFut.
The Egypt international midfielder was heavily linked with a move to France a few days ago but a move has not materialised.
Emile had previously confirmed to KingFut that Greek club Panathinaikos have tried to snap up the 24-year-old but were not successful in their bid.
“Three clubs came for Aly during this summer. The offer from Panathinaikos and the French club did not meet Nacional’s valuation of the player and Aly was not interested in a lucrative Russian offer,” the agent revealed.
Finally, he confirmed the player will be going nowhere, for this window at least.
“Therefore, he will continue in his role as Nacional captain until the right sporting opportunity presents itself.”