The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Aly Ghazal staying at Nacional after refusing Russian offer – Agent
Aly Ghazal’s agent confirmed to KingFut that Nacional captain Aly Ghazal will not be attempting any deadline day moves.
“I can confirm that Aly will stay in Nacional for the time being as there was no agreement found between interested clubs , the player and his club Nacional,” Christian Emile told KingFut.
The Egypt international midfielder was heavily linked with a move to France a few days ago but a move has not materialised.
Emile had previously confirmed to KingFut that Greek club Panathinaikos have tried to snap up the 24-year-old but were not successful in their bid.
“Three clubs came for Aly during this summer. The offer from Panathinaikos and the French club did not meet Nacional’s valuation of the player and Aly was not interested in a lucrative Russian offer,” the agent revealed.
Finally, he confirmed the player will be going nowhere, for this window at least.
“Therefore, he will continue in his role as Nacional captain until the right sporting opportunity presents itself.”