Hossam El-Badry has announced his 21-man squad facing Misr El-Maqassa in the 13th...
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
Aly Ghazal staying at Nacional after refusing Russian offer – Agent
Aly Ghazal’s agent confirmed to KingFut that Nacional captain Aly Ghazal will not be attempting any deadline day moves.
“I can confirm that Aly will stay in Nacional for the time being as there was no agreement found between interested clubs , the player and his club Nacional,” Christian Emile told KingFut.
The Egypt international midfielder was heavily linked with a move to France a few days ago but a move has not materialised.
Emile had previously confirmed to KingFut that Greek club Panathinaikos have tried to snap up the 24-year-old but were not successful in their bid.
“Three clubs came for Aly during this summer. The offer from Panathinaikos and the French club did not meet Nacional’s valuation of the player and Aly was not interested in a lucrative Russian offer,” the agent revealed.
Finally, he confirmed the player will be going nowhere, for this window at least.
“Therefore, he will continue in his role as Nacional captain until the right sporting opportunity presents itself.”