Egypt international Sam Morsy has signed a new two-and-a-half-year contract at the DW...
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
Cameroon’s Clinton Njie joins Olympique de Marseille on loan
Clinton Njie has returned to Ligue 1, after Olympique de Marseille reached an agreement with Tottenham Hotspur to loan the player for the 2016/17 season.
The Buea-born attacker joined Tottenham just over a year ago, coming from Lyon.
However, the player never really settled in and will return to France for the upcoming season, albeit with Marseille.
Njie, 23, will be heading to France as part of a deal that saw Tottenham sign Cameroon-eligible Georges-Kévin N’Koudou on a five-year deal.
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) August 31, 2016
The Indomitable Lions kick off the final stage of 2018 World Cup qualifying in just over a month’s time, when they visit group favorites Algeria.