Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
Cameroon’s Clinton Njie joins Olympique de Marseille on loan
Clinton Njie has returned to Ligue 1, after Olympique de Marseille reached an agreement with Tottenham Hotspur to loan the player for the 2016/17 season.
The Buea-born attacker joined Tottenham just over a year ago, coming from Lyon.
However, the player never really settled in and will return to France for the upcoming season, albeit with Marseille.
Njie, 23, will be heading to France as part of a deal that saw Tottenham sign Cameroon-eligible Georges-Kévin N’Koudou on a five-year deal.
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) August 31, 2016
The Indomitable Lions kick off the final stage of 2018 World Cup qualifying in just over a month’s time, when they visit group favorites Algeria.