Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Cameroon’s Clinton Njie joins Olympique de Marseille on loan
Clinton Njie has returned to Ligue 1, after Olympique de Marseille reached an agreement with Tottenham Hotspur to loan the player for the 2016/17 season.
The Buea-born attacker joined Tottenham just over a year ago, coming from Lyon.
However, the player never really settled in and will return to France for the upcoming season, albeit with Marseille.
Njie, 23, will be heading to France as part of a deal that saw Tottenham sign Cameroon-eligible Georges-Kévin N’Koudou on a five-year deal.
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) August 31, 2016
The Indomitable Lions kick off the final stage of 2018 World Cup qualifying in just over a month’s time, when they visit group favorites Algeria.