Côte d’Ivoire international Gervinho is set to miss the 2017 CAF Africa Cup...
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
Cameroon’s Clinton Njie joins Olympique de Marseille on loan
Clinton Njie has returned to Ligue 1, after Olympique de Marseille reached an agreement with Tottenham Hotspur to loan the player for the 2016/17 season.
The Buea-born attacker joined Tottenham just over a year ago, coming from Lyon.
However, the player never really settled in and will return to France for the upcoming season, albeit with Marseille.
Njie, 23, will be heading to France as part of a deal that saw Tottenham sign Cameroon-eligible Georges-Kévin N’Koudou on a five-year deal.
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) August 31, 2016
The Indomitable Lions kick off the final stage of 2018 World Cup qualifying in just over a month’s time, when they visit group favorites Algeria.