Al Ahly football director Sayed Abdel-Hafiz announced that a media ban will...
- Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
Cameroon’s Clinton Njie joins Olympique de Marseille on loan
Clinton Njie has returned to Ligue 1, after Olympique de Marseille reached an agreement with Tottenham Hotspur to loan the player for the 2016/17 season.
The Buea-born attacker joined Tottenham just over a year ago, coming from Lyon.
However, the player never really settled in and will return to France for the upcoming season, albeit with Marseille.
Njie, 23, will be heading to France as part of a deal that saw Tottenham sign Cameroon-eligible Georges-Kévin N’Koudou on a five-year deal.
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) August 31, 2016
The Indomitable Lions kick off the final stage of 2018 World Cup qualifying in just over a month’s time, when they visit group favorites Algeria.