Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Ghana’s Christian Atsu moves to Newcastle on loan
Ghana international and Chelsea winger Christian Atsu has moved to Newcastle United on a season-long loan.
The Ghanaian is yet to make a first team appearance for Chelsea, after completing a £3.5m move from Porto in 2013.
This is the 24-year-old’s seventh loan move in his career, and his fifth away from the Blues after spells at Vitesse, Everton, Bournemouth and Malaga CF.
However, Atsu has played an important role for his country, scoring nine goals in 52 caps for the Black Stars.