The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Ghana’s Christian Atsu moves to Newcastle on loan
Ghana international and Chelsea winger Christian Atsu has moved to Newcastle United on a season-long loan.
The Ghanaian is yet to make a first team appearance for Chelsea, after completing a £3.5m move from Porto in 2013.
This is the 24-year-old’s seventh loan move in his career, and his fifth away from the Blues after spells at Vitesse, Everton, Bournemouth and Malaga CF.
However, Atsu has played an important role for his country, scoring nine goals in 52 caps for the Black Stars.