Egypt international Mahmoud Trezeguet featured for Royal Mouscron as they suffered a...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
- AWCON: Nigeria emerge as champions of Africa
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
Ghana’s Christian Atsu moves to Newcastle on loan
Ghana international and Chelsea winger Christian Atsu has moved to Newcastle United on a season-long loan.
The Ghanaian is yet to make a first team appearance for Chelsea, after completing a £3.5m move from Porto in 2013.
This is the 24-year-old’s seventh loan move in his career, and his fifth away from the Blues after spells at Vitesse, Everton, Bournemouth and Malaga CF.
However, Atsu has played an important role for his country, scoring nine goals in 52 caps for the Black Stars.
Ghana were drawn alongside Egypt, Uganda and Congo in Group E of the final stage of 2018 World Cup qualifying, and host Uganda on the 3rd of October, before travelling to Egypt in November.